letters I

Rhaenyra,

Thank you for worrying about me. My father doesn't want me there because of my appearance. I understand it.

You'll never believe what happened! I met Rhaenys! She's so nice! I can't wait to meet you all. You, especially. You've helped me a lot. Thank you.

-Aurora

Aurora,

What does your appearance have to do with anything? That is not a reason to ban you from attending.

I'm glad you've met Rhaenys. She's the best of us. She'll help you while I'm not there. Just be patient, sweet girl.

-Rhaenyra

Rhaenyra,

I met Lord Corlys! He's also very nice! He said he likes my eyes. No one ever says that. I like him.

-Aurora

______________________________

Jacaerys,

Hello! It's a pleasure to meet you!

-Aurora

Aurora,

My mother says we should be friends. Luke says hi. Aegon too.

-Jace, Luke, Aegon

Jace, Luke, and Aegon,

I think we should be friends! I would like that very much!

-Aurora

________________________

Helaena,

Thank you for trusting me. I swear not to tell anyone. Perhaps, if we meet someday, we can talk about them together and try to work through them. I write mine down so I don't forget them. You should try it. It could help.

-Aurora

Aurora,

I'll try it! Thanks for the suggestion. You're right. It could help! I would love to talk about them when we meet.

I'll see you soon,

Helaena

Helaena,

I hope we'll meet soon.

-Aurora

____________________