Chapter 9 - A Date With The Princess

April 14th 2011

John's PoV

Today is the day I will be going on a date with Tohka. So I decide to dress nicely today for the occasion.
To make the long story short how I got these clothings, Miku noticed I was wearing the same clothes whenever we hang out. Of course, Miku being Miku decides to go clothing shopping and dragged me along despite my protest.

I have to give Miku credit though, she really knows how to pick those clothings. She has really good taste. Of course, upon returning home with the bags of clothings. Shido and Kotori teased me about Miku being a sugar mommy which I tried to deny, but they already jumped to the conclusion without me being able to give them a proper explanation.

 Shido and Kotori teased me about Miku being a sugar mommy which I tried to deny, but they already jumped to the conclusion without me being able to give them a proper explanation

After finishing getting dressed, I start to prepare breakfast for both Shido and Kotori. I won't be making bento boxes today since well... it's pretty obvious what happened to the school yesterday. Kotori's school is also closed for the sake of the other students in case a space quake like the one from yesterday happened again.

Shido: "Morning John, and woah you look really nice today!"

John: "Thanks Shido, hopefully outfit will look nice enough for the date today."

Shido: "Oh yeah, I almost forgot you have a date with Tohka."

John: "Well it feels more like a group hangout instead of a date since Kotori suggested for you to tag along just in case anything happens." As Shido rubs the back of his head.

Shido: "I mean, I honestly don't understand why I am tagging along with you since well... you can defend yourself pretty well especially since you showed us that power."

John: "Me neither Shido. I just hope Kotori knows what she is doing."

Shido: "Don't worry John, I got your back. I will assure you that." As he pats my back.

John: "Thanks Shido, anyways with the topic aside. Breakfast is ready, eat it before the food gets cold."

Shido: "Awesome."

After finishing breakfast, Shido and I then head out. Since Kotori haven't come downstairs yet, her portion of the food is placed inside the fridge. I wrote a note for her and placed it on the dining table when she wakes up.

While walking towards the school, Shido decides to start a conversation to break the silence.

Shido: "So John, what would your girlfriend thinks when she sees you and Tohka together?" As he clearly reference Miku.

John: "Really Shido? This topic again?"

Shido: "What? Perfectly valid question."

John: "I don't think she is the 'jealous' type."

Shido: "Really now? Not even a hint of anger?"

John: "Let's just say... it's the complete opposite."

Shido: "What do you mean by that?"