Chapter 4 - Tsukino Yoimachi

John's PoV

As Miku saw the album I was holding, I noticed she started tearing up, before quickly running out of the music store. I stared in shock wondering what just happened, I quickly bought the albums before quickly started to search for her. I asked a nearby pedestrian if she has seen Miku, to which she responded by telling me the direction where Miku ran off.

Half an hour later, I eventually found Miku sitting alone on the bench in the same park we met, still sobbing, yet quietly now. I walked up to her and sat beside her before gently nudging her shoulder to get her attention.

She looked at me with red eyes and her face is very moist from crying before looking away.

John: "Hey Miku, what's wrong? Are you alright?" I asked before getting a weak head shake as a response. After a couple minutes later, she eventually spoke up.

Miku: "M-Mundy-San... I'm... Sorry... For... Running... Off... Without... Saying anything..." She says in a shaky voice.

John: "Is there a reason for that? You seem to have run off after seeing the music album I was holding. Do you and Tsukino perhaps have some sort of connection?" I asked

Miku: "Would you... believe me if I... said yes...?"

John: "Of course, I trust you." I said as I gave her a genuine smile, calming Miku down a bit.

Miku: "Tsukino was actually... my stage name..." Miku says as she looks down, tears starting to form again.

Miku: "I was a popular idol, I had a lot of fans. They all adored my voice."

John: "If that's the case, why are you upset? It sounds like you have a very successful career." I said before she sadly shakes her head.

Miku: "May I... tell you a story...?" She says before I gave her a nod.

John: "I'll listen to you. You have my word." As I gave her words of encouragement.

Miku: "When I was little... I loved singing... I wasn't good at any type of school academics... except singing... I always dreamed to perform on a big stage one day... So I practiced... everyday... until my fifteenth birthday... that was when I created my stage name... Tsu...nako... Yoi...machi" She says the name in a very shaky voice, trying not to cry again.

Miku: "That was the best thing that ever happened to me... I finally got what I wished for... doing the things I love to do... getting adored by my fans..." Miku says as she wiped away her tear.

Miku: "My singing career as an idol... is practically ruined... by a... a... known TV... pro...ducer... when I... refused... to sleep... with... him..." She says as she tries to hold back her tears.

Miku: "Before... I knew it... false scandals... about... me... starting... to... appear... all over... the news... and... social media..." she says as she started to shed some tears.

Miku: "My... agency... along with... what used... to be... my fans... began to... hate... m-me... I tried... to bring... everything... back together... but... I... suddenly... l-lost... m-my... vo...ice..."

Miku: "A-and... s-since... I... l-lost... m-my... voice... I... w-wanted... to... e-end... m-my... l-life..." She finishes the sentence before finally breaking down.

I can't believe what I just heard, just hearing what that bastard did to Miku made my blood boil.

I pulled Miku into a hug before whispering near her ear.

John: "It's okay Miku, just let it all out. I'll be here until you feel better." I remained true to my words, trying to hide my anger in my voice at the same time before she started to sob on my chest. I started to slowly gently stroke her back to assure Miku I am here for her.