Chapter 4

Wednesday was shocked. Her companion hanging out with such an idiot, especially after what she had told Thing. She almost felt scared that Thing might've told Enid something stupid. She had a feeling that he actually did. "What were you doing with that imbecile? She's going to infect you with her flawed logic." It seems like that's already happened. She knew he had told Enid something about her, and she was going to find out what. With or without his help. "You'll be staying in my drawer until I figure out what you did." Thing struggled in her grasp but Wednesday had more strength, shoving him into the drawer. She heard him scramble around in there, but knew he couldn't get out without outside help.

She had a new plan, find Enid and make her tell what exactly she and Thing talked about. First, she had to find Yoko's dorm. Wednesday hated socializing in general, but she knew she needed to ask Principal Weems where it was. Her first course of action is to go to Weems's office, which she did begrudgingly. Once there Wednesday glared daggers at the older woman behind the desk. "I need a bit of information." She stated blatantly.

Principal Weems just flashed that dashing smile, that she hated so. "Oh? Don't tell me you need more information on any murders now."

Wednesday stood there, "I need to know where Yoko Tanako's dorm room is located."

Principal Weems looked surprised, "Made a new friend?"

Wednesday didn't have time for small talk, "More like a new victim" she wanted the answer quickly, she needed to know what wretched words Thing told Enid.

Principal Weems looked down at the paper, "Well if you need to know, her dorm is in the dungeons. Most vampires, unless requested otherwise, are put down there."

Wednesday glared before walking out and off to find the dungeons, Nevermore was big, but it wasn't easy to miss the stairwell leading downwards. The stairs were a fading dark blue-ish color with black rims to protect people from falling, she thought this was useless, as that would be entertaining to watch. As she descended, she felt the air around her turn heavy and cold. As she reached the very bottom of the stairs, she looked around. It looked gloomy, and pretty much normal other than the stairs and the walls being stone. Disappointing. She was hoping it would be more creepy. She walked down the stone hallways until coming across a door with Yoko's and her roommate's name on it. Wednesday felt lucky they decorated the outside of the door.