Chapter 5

She knocks on the door without hesitating, it's no surprise that Yoko herself answers. "What are you do-""Let me speak with Enid." Wednesday didn't care that she cut off Yoko, Yoko isn't what's important right now, and she could care less about what anyone thought of her.Yoko looked almost disgusted that she would even think of asking that. "After what you did? If I could, I wouldn't even let you see her after that.""Just let me speak to her, Yoko. I am going to one way or another." Wednesday stared at her with those lifeless eyes, and it almost seemed like they were threatening her."No, Wednesday. Leave." she replied in a harsh tone. But it wasn't up to her anymore, because Wednesday had plans of her own. Before they could spring into action though, the very girl they were speaking of came around the corner."Oh... Wednesday, what are you doing here? I thought you wanted to be alone." Enid questioned her, visibly holding back tears."I came to see what halfwitted words you were feeding my companion," Wednesday stated, cold as a dead body. "So what did he tell you? I hope nothing to make you think I feel bad.""So that's it? You don't even care that you hurt me? Not even an apology?" She couldn't hold back the tears anymore."Don't be stupid. I have no time for trivial things such as apologies. I was just telling the truth, it isn't my fault that you took offense." Wednesday didn't feel bad seeing that her words cut deep into Enid. She spit out words like the dull guillotine that she had to decapitate her dolls, it was slowly killing Enid. "Anyway," Wednesday continued, "What did he tell you?""If you really need to know, he said you missed me. The way you're acting tells me that he was wrong," Enid looked away, "you know, Wednesday, I had hope that- maybe, just maybe, that you deep down actually felt a drop of emotion and cared about me. That maybe you were just hiding behind some cold façade, but now I think I know the real you. A heartless monster."Yoko finally spoke up, "Wednesday, it's time you go. You've caused and said enough. Get out of my dorm." Yoko, even behind those glasses, had a death glare. Wednesday stood there, questioning if she really should have taken this approach, until- "Why are you just standing there? Did you not hear me?" Yoko shoved her back. The quiet of the dungeon was then interrupted by the sound of Yoko slamming the door.