Chapter 7

"What are you doing?" Out of the shadows came the very person they were wanting to see, just not like this. "The whole school will hear about this if you try anything."

"Oh, well well. The queen bee steps forth." Wednesday walked up to her, "Don't worry I didn't come here to kill you for attempting to humiliate me, unfortunately..I just came to ask a few questions. And you're going to answer them."

"Humiliate you? Oh please, you do that yourself." Bianca retorted quickly, and with a small chuckle afterwards.

"I just want to let you know that it isn't going to work, so you should stop before you exasperate me, and you won't want that unless you like serious crimes being committed against you. Mainly murder." Wednesday says, persistent as always.

"I don't even know what you're talking about, so back off with these accusations." Bianca isn't playing around anymore, "You can't come to my dorm to insult and threaten me, there will be problems."

"I don't know what you gain from manipulating my thoughts and filling them with dimwitted emotions and people." Wednesday

Bianca looked a little surprised, "The tragic goth girl is finally having some emotions, and is now trying to put the blame on me is what this sounds like." She smiled, "Tell me then, what reasons do I have to manipulate your thoughts?"

Wednesday ignored that question. "Your siren song. It's what you use to manipulate me."

Bianca paused for a few seconds, and then burst out laughing. "I wouldn't waste my breath to control you, let alone have a plan for it." Bianca stopped laughing and got a little more serious, "I usually try to avoid being around you, trouble magnet. I wouldn't even be able to manipulate you from how far I stay from you.."

"Have it your way, don't admit it. Fine. But I know that you're behind this, because Enid is invading my mind, and I don't waste my time thinking about idiots like her with my own free will." Wednesday kept her stone cold face as Bianca's lighted up, "Why are you looking at me like a puppy who's found a new owner?"

"I know what this is about now," Bianca smiled at her, "honestly I'm not surprised. If I cared, I probably would've bet on it."

"What are you talking about?" Wednesday questioned, a bit taken aback by Bianca's new attitude towards the situation at hand.

"Oh really? You're completely clueless aren't you?" Bianca grinned, "Of course you are, I bet you've never felt any emotions, like love.. or crushing before."

Wednesday glared, "You can't be serious. The only thing I have ever loved was my departed scorpion, Nero." She was about to call Bianca crazy for assuming she loved someone.

"Well Wednesday, if you really think that, then you won't mind me asking these questions. Do you feel different when you think of Enid? Maybe a bit warm? Or your stomach feels lighter?" As Bianca went on with this attack of questions, Wednesday got a bit defensive. "Do you feel like you could tell her anything?"

"Don't be stupid, I have never felt anything close to what you're describing towards Enid. She is an annoyance and a pest. I would never go for someone like her, or anyone for that matter."

"Deny all you want, girl." Bianca's face softens, "Soon enough you'll realize that it doesn't fix anything, it makes it worse. I should know, I used to do it too."

Wednesday stood there, she was quieter than before. "You can believe that if you desire, but I'm not denying any 'feelings', nor am I 'protecting myself', I couldn't care less about what the world around me thinks or does. Your friendly act won't fool me."