𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

————
*Smut Warning*
If smut is not your thing, I recommend skipping this chapter!
————

————*Smut Warning*If smut is not your thing, I recommend skipping this chapter!————

“All my clothes are messy in my bag. I need to pack them before the morning.” Joey stopped crocheting and put her hand over her mouth as she yawned. I think it was about midnight now. We’d been talking and crying all night long after we talked with her parents, and now neither of us could sleep. “Do you like the hat?” She held up the little bear hat, showing it to me.

“It’s cute.” I nodded. I’d forget every once in a while that my mom was pregnant. She had to be around seven months now or so. “You know you’re going to be their big sister right? Does that excite you?”

“Big sister..?” Joey mumbled to herself, experimenting with the name of her new role. She looked at me. “If we ever get together, will I be a sister to all of them?”

“Well…” I inhaled. “We’re already ‘together’.. right?” I didn’t know how aware of this Joey was. I assumed in Joey's last ‘relationship’ with Cisco, it was kind of a one sided thing.

I'd seen him before in the audience when Joey was performing and he was honestly pretty damn scary. The way he looked at Joey with that scowl, the way he didn't even have to say anything to scare her.

“Are we?” She asked me, tilting her head slightly. “I wanted to be, but I didn’t even know how to ask that question. With Cisco it was different. He never even kissed me.”

“Well, then he really missed out,” I lifted her chin with my knuckle. She giggled, staring back into my eyes.

She'd become so much better with eye contact now. I didn't even know what color her eyes were for the first few days I knew her because she'd never look at me.

“I love it when you look at me.” I caressed her face with my hand. She kept the same little smile on her face. I could tell how exhausted she was, just by the way her eyes looked. It was unfortunate that she was exhausted, and not tired.

She let out a soft sigh, leaning her head onto my shoulder. I was honestly so happy with how comfortable she was with me. She was always leaning on me or holding my hand, which I think is something I actually implemented onto her.

“What makes you tired?” Joey asked me after a long comfortable silence.

I looked away from my phone at her. She kind of came out the woodworks with that one. “What makes me tired?” That felt like a weird question. I mean I was constantly tired, honestly.

“No like… what makes a person tired.” She corrected herself. “Besides drugs because I don't want to get addicted.”

I laughed. “I mean sex does.” I joked. I watched as her smile dropped. I don't think she liked that joke. “Not that I'm saying that we should.” Gosh, I made that awkward so fast. "I just mean—"