𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

I pulled my covers over my head as my alarm rang

I pulled my covers over my head as my alarm rang. I went to sleep early knowing damn well I was going to have to get up early again today and I was still tired as hell.

I sat up to turn off my alarm, immediately feeling a pain in my lower abdomen. "Fuck." I groaned, dragging out the word as I laid back down. I wasn't going to get up. There was never a real reason for nyone in the world to ever be awake before six in the morning.

I actually almost felt myself falling back asleep until I was startled awake by a loud knock on my door. "I'm just making sure you're awake, Joey." I'm pretty sure Zev had to knock on everyone's door like this, so I tried not to let it annoy me.

"Thank you, Zev. I am." I answered. Sitting back up, I finally made my way to the bathroom so I wouldn't mess up the white bedsheets I was laying on. I heard your period could come early if you travel or something like that, so I guess that was the reason for the situation I was in right now.

Today we had a seven hour bus ride to Toronto which was just my luck. We were told that since the flight to Toronto from New York was stupidly short, we'd just drive as a better option. I mean it was only about eight hours. I could do it, I guess.

Being on my period didn't mean I got to skip out on my morning work out at all. For the past few years I'd been doing it every single morning, rain or shine. Ten sets of five sit ups, at the very least thirty-five push ups, squats, lunges, and my least favorite planks.

I tied my hair up into a messy bun and didn't even bother getting out of my cozy strawberry pajamas. The best I could do was put in a scrunchie that matched.

I got to the charter bus, where Zev already was to take my suitcase. "You alright?" He asked me. "Or is it just early?"

"It's just early." I lied. That was honestly the least of my problems.

"Well, you can sleep on the bus, thank God." He smiled at me.

I nodded tiredly. "Thanks," I said before going up the steps onto the bus. I feel like we got a charter bus so everyone got as much personal space as possible, but I honestly felt like any bus would have worked the same.

Charter buses were literally massive, and every seat was uncomfortably made for one individual person. I have to admit though, this bus was a little different. The seats were cushioned, so of course that made everything better.

I sat in my usual spot towards the front on the left side, putting my backpack in the seat right next to me. I wasn't very good with sleeping in, so chances were I'd wake up in the next hour. I could at least hope I'd get enough sleep.