35. Wedding day

Sanghee POV

Sanghee: can you take me to the aisle...??

I asked him and he looked me with tear in his eyes...which I replied with smile...he came towards me a little and take my hand in his and caress it...I can feel his coldness against my warm skin then he looked at me and began to speak...

Jk: if you comfortable then I will love to take you to aisle...
I smile widely after getting his reply...
Sanghee: then let's go kookie

With that I snaked my arms around him and he gave me bouquet of flower and then he looked at me to get permission that I am ready to go I smiled genuinely....

~~~~~

I came at the door from where I can see that person who us standing near the priest in his black coloured tuxedo...he is looking so erethral....my charming prince...
I smiled and take my step forward towards aisle with jungkook beside me....I am so lucky that I got very matured friend or I said I said the person who is used to called my husband in past but now he is like my father in my eyes...And I can see the happiness and sadness both in his eyes....
Happiness for me to getting married with someone I love and sadness that I am not long able to stay beside him...as a life partner but I am always his side as a best friend....

My thoughts interrupted by a sweet and raspy voice...
Tae: Sanghee...
I looked towards him and he is looking me while extending his hand towards me....then I looked towards jungkook he is happy for me he give my hand in his and give us blessings and said to him...

Jk: If you able to think to hurt her....I will sue alive....
He said with a chuckle made him chuckle also...
Sanghee: thanks kookie...
Jk: now go he is waiting for you
And with that he gave my hand on his and left and take his place near us where Jangmi is....

I turned to him....
Tae: you are beautiful...
He said and I didn't able to hide my blush so I looked the ground which make him chuckle....then priest start his work and we are ready to take our vows....

Priest: so MR.Kim Taehyung are you ready to take Ms.Jeon Sanghee as your lawful wife..
Tae: yes I do...

Priest: and Ms.Jeon Sanghee are you ready to take Mr.Kim Taehyung as your lawful husband...
Sanghee: yes I do...

Priest: I announce you both as husband and wife now groom can kiss the bride....

And that's time came that I will become his and belongs to him and I also thankful to kookie who supports me over his happiness...I don't know that I able to get anyone who care me more than him....and my relationship with taehyung.....its get sealed by the kiss...which he plants on my lips now.....I DON'T WANT TO AGAIN FORGET MY MEMORIES....

"THE END"

Don't asked for any bonus and I am working on another story and I am sure you guys like it so I just need some...Edit and need to made a perfect cover for it...

Go and check my profile for new story
I hope you all guys like it

You can check other stories too

"Destined to be his"

!! SPOILERRR !!

Mujhe ap pr toh bharosa nhi mai bas apni biwi pr bharosa krta hu....kyu kiya apne aisa bharosa nhi tha hum pr kha tha humne hum sab sambhal lenge....he said  with painful voice and its clearly visible in his eyes how much he is hurt....
(No I don't on u I only trust my wife....why u did this didn't u trust me I said u ill take care of everything then why)

Saransh meri baat toh suniye....she said while comforting his shoulder....
( Saransh listen to me once)

But he shrugged off her hand and said
Don't touch me Surbhi mujhe ghutan ho rhi hai apke saath iss kamre mai..
(I feeling suffocated with u in this room)

then he went near the door and opened it and before leaving he said
Biwi apne hmara bharosa tod diya aap kyu gyi uske pass 
( Wifey you broked my trust why u went to him)
and......

for more check out the story....😉🤗