22. Past

Jangmi: dadda....mom have fever look her face it's all red...

She said and you feeled embarrased
Sanghee: it's nothing sweetie I just feeling hot today temperature is so high maybe...
Jangmi: no mommy the temperature is normal...

Sanghee: hmm......want to eat icecream..?
Jangmi: yes yes..
Sanghee: okay then go and wait for me I am coming...
Jangmi: okay mommy

With that she left and jungkook burst out into laughter...
Jk: thank u for sending her outside or my stomach will soon got blast because of laughness....

Sanghee: so you're teasing me..okay fine do rest of work I am going..???
Jk: no.no.wai-...before he can complete she left...

Jk POV

Oh God thanks for make her fall again for me....I am so happy that after long time I am able to live with my love....now I have to sort out all files which Sanghee left for me.....

Then I went towards the table and take a file but before I can open it my phone ranged..I look the caller I'd...

Jk: officer..??

On call,,

Officer: hello Mr.Jeon so you're coming today..??

Jk: today but why..?

Officer: the person about I told you yesterday..

Jk: oh yeah okay I am there in half an hour...

Officer: okay Mr.Jeon...

After that I cut the call and place the file on table and get my coat and leave office to go military training centre...

After a good 30 minutes driving I reached my destination then I went inside the centre...and went towards their main office room..

Jk: hello officer...
Officer: oh...hi jungkook you came..
Jk: yeah..

Then he take me to their room where that person is staying for whom I am here to met....

After I entered in room the officer called him

Officer: someone came to met you...

Then that person turn around and I saw his hair all messy also hd have some beards and lots of cut Mark's on his face but then he looked me that his boxy smile made me shocked totally...

Jk: tae..??
Tae: kook....

Then I went towards him and give him a warm hug.....I get my friend back he doesn't died he is alive and I am so happy for this...after a hug then I asked to him

Jk: how you came here..??.....and I heard your death news what was that...?

Tae: I also don't know I just know that they I mean officers find me during their training and I covered in blood so they let me get here and treat me and I wake up just few days ago so I asked them to call you....

Jk: I am sorry that I am not with you at that time but now it's time to get back let's go...and thank you officer for everything...

Officer: it's our work...

Then we left from there and I went first salon to gave him a makeover...

After few hours,,

Jk: wow...that's my tae tae...you look amazing now let's go our home....

Tae: no kookie...

Jk: but why..??

Tae: I have to go somewhere for some days then I will come with you...

Jk: but..
Tae: plsss...it's urgent jungkook...

Jk: okay...and call me if you need any help....
Tae: okay...then bye...

After jungkook left tae got a taxi and gave the address to the driver where he want to go...

The he said to himself,

Tae: I am sorry y/n...my love I know it's too late but I am coming I know you're tensed about me from these months but it's our fate maybe but now none can apart us....

After reaching the apartment where y/n used to live with IU and eunwoo but he found out that they both left few month's ago and he tried to get any information about you both but he failed....

Tae: it's one hour left before the sunset...I have to stay in hotel I will again find her tomorrow...

Meanwhile.....

Jk: y/n you have to get ready soon you know that what is today...

Sanghee: yeah I know....

Jangmi: yeah I am gonna watch engagement of my mom and dad and also the wedding of them....

Sanghee: yes my dear....

Time skip.....

Sanghee POV

I am looking in mirror while the stylisht doing their works someone busy with my hair and another one is doing my makeup well I told them that I want my hair down and light makeup so they are doing their work....then the door opened...

Jangmi: mommy....you looked so preety...
Sanghee: you also looking so preety looks like a doll...

Then I peck her cheeks make her chuckle...

Jangmi: mumma dadda is so desperate for you...
Sanghee: shh.....its wrong way baby to talk like that about your dadda...

I make her silent because here are other people too except us....then they said that I am ready now....I looked myself last time again in mirror then again door opened...

Sanghee: eunwoo..
Eunwoo: noona....you looks so pretty let's go now...

Sanghee: hmm....

Then they both held my hand it's feel like my wedding day but its engagement wedding is after a week...

After few minutes I am in front of him...he looking so handsome today in his black tuxedo....then he held my hand and I stand beside him...

Jk: you're looking beautiful....my baby..
My cheeks got red after heard him and I know he noticed it that's why he chuckled.......

Then Jangmi came towards us with rings and we take it and then I turned around to him but find him kneeling in front of me then he take my left hand and slide ring in my finger....then he stand up and said to me...

Jk: welcome to my home Mrs.Jeon....
I didn't said anything because I am little nervous and I don't know what to say then I also slide ring in his finger....

And everybody start clapping and cheering....and then start enjoying party.....

I walk around the event to meet peoples with jungkook but then he did something which I didn't like it....

He put his hand on my middle back and pulled me closer to him and rest his veiny hand on my back....I looked him...with what are you doing expression.....but he didn't said anything and smiled to others and take me towards the room....

But when we are in front of room and he about to opened the room I throw his hand harshly and said....

Sanghee: WHAT ARE YOU DOING MR.JEON JUNGKOOK...??

I said little angrily but he came closer to me said in my ears...

Jk: your zip is opened...

After heard him I let my hand go back and tried to close it but maybe it get stuck....

Jk: go inside and fix it...
I went inside and he is standing there waiting for me to finish....

Then after enter in I tried many times to closed it but it doesn't working after taking a deep breath I called him...

Sanghee: jungkook..

He peeped in through the door and said...
Jk: yes...what happened....

Sanghee: can you help me to zip it up..??

To be continued.....