12. Memories

Y/n: eunwoo who I am??

She said in a serious tone which make the male in front of her shiver.....he took a deep breath and start to began

Eunwoo: so it's 15 months ago

~~FLASHBACK~~

Eunwoo pov

We came after visit the hospital with that new girl who is going to be my noona I am kind of agree with this but why IU noona take her I mean who is she???......and didn't anyone is searching her or didn't she wants to go her home......

In my brain there is a wad of questions is going but it gets full stop when noona called me.....

IU: eunwoo come to my room I need talk....
Eunwoo: coming noona
After reply I went to her room

But then I saw her near the dressing table she is holding some kind of pendant in her hands......curiosity tools over me and I went towards her and tapped her shoulder.

Eunwoo: noona??
She flinched at sudden touch then she turned around....
IU: you scared me eunwoo....
Eunwoo: sorry noona.....but what is it???

I asked pointing towards that pendant she follows my gaze and looked pendant then she sighed deeply and went towards her bed and sat on it and signed me to sit behind her......I went towards her sat.....

IU: eunwoo......it's belong to y/n...
Eunwoo: huh???.....what????.....how I mean that pendant is holding a guy's pic which is not cleared and also its teared and there is also something written "My love".....

IU: I know that eunwoo and maybe it's  holding very important link to y/n's past but we can't forced her to remember her memories or it gets worse for her.......

Eunwoo: then what we goona to do??
IU: I have to hide this from her from some time and when the time is right I will give it to her and eunwoo if in future when I not able to give it to her you're going to do this okay.....

Eunwoo: I will noona.....I promised you.....
IU: that's my good brother

Then she stand up and went towards dressing table and kept that pendant in her jewellery box.....

~~At present~~

Eunwoo: so this is it......you're not our biological sister but you're so important to me and IU noona

After realizing the fact that they are not biological siblings your eyes got teary eunwoo saw it and hugged you tightly.....

You sob little in his embrace while he patted your back to comfort you then you said....

Y/n: eunwoo can I see that pendant???
After heared what you said he backed away and said

Eunwoo: ofcourse wait a minute....
Then he went towards his room and after sometime came with a small red color box and sat on couch beside you ....

Eunwoo: take it.....
He said while giving you that box you take it from his hands and slowly opened it but it get stucked.....

Y/n: I think it get stucked......
Eunwoo: it's okay tomorrow we will go to jeweler for open this for now eat dinner and take some rest.....
Y/n: hmm

-------------

After having your dinner and saying good night to eunwoo you came to your room and locked it from inside and take some comfy clothes and went inside washroom to fresh up.....

Y/n POV

After a shower I came out from bathroom it's fells so relaxing I want towards the table and first take the medicine and then I felt cold breeze touched my bare skin which give me shiver throughout the body I went towards the window to close the curtains but my gazed went on the full moon it's so bright looks so beautiful but then a voice echoed in my brain

"You know what you are more beautiful than this full moon"

"And I love to stare you rather than moon"

After two sentence the voice stopped and your brain start to analyse it is related to you or not then you someone's vision but its blurry so you can't tell who is he??

Y/n: who's voice is it and whom I saw right now what's happening to me........

You're in deep thoughts then your gaze went on that red box....
Y/n: let's try again to open it......

You decide to opened that box again and it opened and you saw that pendant but you don't why your eyes got teary without any reason then you heared another voice

"Princess it's look good on you"

"My love is most beautiful in the world I love you my Princess"...

You again heared male voice but this time you heard a female voice too....

"Kookie I love you too"

To be continued............