24. Feel me

???: WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE..????

You heared someone shout in anger so you turned around and saw a man with red eyes full of anger clutching his fist then in a sec you get up from jungkook and fixed your dress....then jk went towards him and give him a hug....

Jk: hey....finally you came

You clearly see that the man is doesn't looking happy and staring you with mad eyes and you don't why...but then...jungkook backed away and introduced me and the man who silently staring at me....

Jk: y/n...he is my friend Kim taehyung and taehyung she is my fiance....

After hearing the name you remember that jungkook told you about him but he said he dead but now then you looked towards him with a confused look and he understood your thoughts....

Jk: well.....
Then he explained whole story to her...but then a deep raspy voice heard...

Tae: I am going to my room and I am not hungry so don't called me....

He said in a rude tone and With that he went towards the room where he used to stay but...

Sanghee POV

Why his voice is remembering me someone why it looks so familiar....
My thoughts interrupted when...

Jk: look Jangmi slept here...
Sanghee: yeah...

Jk: you go in your room I will make her sleep on your bed....
Sanghee: don't wake her...
Jk: yeah...

Meanwhile tae POV

When I saw them in that position its feel like my whole world crashed in sec but without saying anything I came to my room and throw my stuffs to one corner and laid on bed while staring ceiling....and without knowing myself when tears start streaming down I didn't know....

Tae: why y/n.....why you did this....did you forget me that easily..?? Did you forget your tae....who is the person you want to see first after your able to see....

I closed my eyes while tears rolling down from corners of my eyes and when sleep took over me I didn't know.....

At 11pm,

Sanghee POV

Why I can't able to sleep why I am still awake everyone in house is sleeping and looked me roaming here and there.....I came to kitchen to drink water...then my gaze went on food...

Sanghee: so he didn't eat....maybe I should ask if he need something or not....

Then you went towards taehyung room and knock on it but found it's open so you peek inside and find his things scattered on floor and he is sleeping on bed with shoes and that jacket which is looking uncomfortable while sleeping....

I don't know why but my inner self pushed me to get in and went closer to him.....I looked his cheeks which is stained with dried tear...

Sanghee: did he cried...??...but why?

I mumble to myself then I take out shoes from his feet and placed everything on its place which is scattered on ground then I came near to him and tried to take off his jacket but he moved and I backed off thinking that he maybe awake but he mumbled something in his sweet and raspy voice....you take ear towards his mouth to hear...

Tae: why you ditch me....??

Next morning,,

Sanghee POV

I am preparing for all of us then Jangmi came to me...

Jangmi: mommy what's for breakfast...

Sanghee: its stew with meat...
Jangmi: wow...