25. Say the Truth

Sanghee POV

When I enter in house to change the dress but the lights get off......then I tried to go my room but bumped in someone but About to fall but he catch you make you grasped......at his sudden touch....

Then he make me stand properly And somehow his fingers trail on my skin which is revealing from the hole which made few sec before which make me shiver down

But his touch feeling so comfortable and loving it's like I used to with that touch...maybe he is someone from my past.......I don't know why but heart is telling me to touch his face once just once so I trail my fingers on his face...

I can feel it his breath is going heavy under my touch and I feel it features some kind similar......one monolid and another is double eyelid and a perfect pair of soft plump lips which make me remember the person who very close to me.....

Sanghee: tae
You said in very low voice which only heard by him
Tae: hmm....

He responded while feeling your touch on his face your fingers still on his cheeks and slowly his hands move towards your waist....

You're feeling too much emotions right now happy to get know that your tae is alive and in front of you or feeling it's so feeling wrong to get attached to another man when I am engaged......

But today I am not wanting feel anything but just him..I cupped her cheeks....and said
Sanghee: I missed you
Tae: I missed you too....

He replied back and with that I kiss him softly and he replied with same love which he is holding for me for a long time then I lightly bite his lower lip to get permission for the entrance and he gladly accept it we both are so lost in their passionate kiss which is full of feeling of love...but when reality hits me......I pulled back myself and free from his embrace....

Tae: why you did this to me...??
Sanghee: first tell me why you left me huh??

Tae: I am sorry situation is not in my hand...
Sanghee: but tae...

Tae: first tell me what you're doing with jungkook....?
Sanghee:tae.....me...and...hi.m....w..er.ee.....engaged...

I said while stuttering...
Tae: are you kidding me don't prank me y/n please tell me it's all lie...

Sanghee: I hope tae but it's not...I am sorry but it's true..
Tae: but you promised me y/n my baby that you're mine...

Sanghee: I know that and I remember that but maybe you're little late or maybe fate is not with us....

Tae: stop if y/n don't blame your fault on fate...
Sanghee: but tae believe me....
I said while tears flowing down but he grabbed my arms which make Yelp in pain....

Tae: you know what y/n you are so mean....
Sanghee: you hurting me tae...

Tae: oh really that hurts you and what about that pain you give me....I freaking love you y/n...

Sanghee: I love you tae....but
Tae: but what...????
Sanghee: I can't be your...

Tae: you can't ditch me like this
Sanghee: sorry tae I did a promise for that I have to sacrifice our love....

Tae: wow y/n you're so selfish you didn't think about me...??
Sanghee: it's not like that tae....
Tae: no....it's it and you know what.....the truth is you never loved me you just used me....

Sanghee: no it's not like that....
Tae: yes..it is-....
???: Mumma come dadda waiting for us...

To be continued.......