26. Storytime

Jk POV

We were waiting for Sanghee but it's too late since when she went inside maybe she is in trouble or what I got worried a little so I came out from car to go and check her but.......

Jangmi: dadda where are you going....
Jk: I will going to check mumma

Jangmi: I also want to go and I don't want to go anywhere I am sleepy....

Jk: okay go inside I will follow you after parking the car
Jangmi: okay dadda...

With that she went towards home and I parked the car......after few minutes I went towards main door but before I reached I heard....

Jangmi: mumma come dadda waiting for us....
Then I looked towards the door and she is standing at entrance and looking inside but didn't going in which makes me look inside too....

Jk: taehyung..???

Jangmi: tae uncle when you came we didn't see you...??
Tae: baby I just came maybe you didn't see me....

Then I enter in with Jangmi and went towards Sanghee....why she is still in this dress didn't she went to change it...and why their cheeks are stained like they cried....flood of questions came in my brain but get interrupted by....

Sanghee: sorry Jungkook just give me 2 minutes I will get change it...
Jk: no need....Jangmi is sleepy so plan is cancel...

Sanghe: oh!..
Jk: I am going to make her sleep after that taehyung let's get a cup of tea together...
Tae: okay Jungkook

After Jk left tae went towards her and held her hands in his...
Tae: y/n...is she...your....daughter...but...how....I mean why she is calling you mom...

She kept silent didn't know from where she start...
Sanghee: tae she is the reason why I marrying him...

Tae: enough y/n....no one can force you for a marriage or maybe I said that it's for mone-....
You slapped him...and anger take you in and make you said that...

Sanghee: ENOUGH!!!!!......TAE....yess I am marrying him for money...NOW COOL....ARE YOU SATISFIED NOW....and next week is our marriage and I will be glad if you CAME...

Then you turn around and leave that room and head towards your bedroom...

Tae: I hurt her...how I can say that about her....I am just a piece of shit who didn't understand the situation of his own love....now nothing is possible she will never be mine....I am sorry y/n I am sorry.....

Then he went towards his room....
After sometime Jungkook came in living room...

Jk: where they both went I said to taehyung that I want to talk him...

Next morning...

Sanghee POV

I am cooking breakfast for all of us but then doorbell rang I low the flame of stove and went towards door to open it....

Sanghee: eunwoo!!...
I am so surprised when I opened the door finally now I can asked him to make tae understand everything...but before anything I embrace him in my arms....

Eunwoo: noona....I can't breathe leave me...
He said with chuckles and I released him....

Sanghee: why didn't you came after engagement...
Eunwoo: sorry noona I was busy in business....

Sanghee: okay now first come inside and join us in breakfast....
Eunwoo: okay....well I miss your handmade food....

Then he came inside and went towards living room to play with Jangmi and I went towards kitchen to continue my work...

After 20 minutes,,

I called everyone when the breakfast is done I am arranging the dishes on table....but jungkook came and back hugged me and eunwoo and Jangmi also came and take their seats...

Then he give me wet kisses on neck but then my gaze went on tae and I pushed him away.....I can clearly see how hurt he is while seeing us like this.....

Sanghee: Jk everyone is here...
I whispered to him...then he also take his seat and tae also came and sat beside him...

I start serving them but then I saw eunwoo which is looked shocked seeing tae in front of him and it's natural...I know..

Eunwoo: tae hyung are you real...I mean I thought you...
Tae: yeah it's long story....I am in coma  from past of these months...

Eunwoo: oh...
Then he looked towards me like he want to ask me many questions but I pat his shoulder to make him calm and signal him to eat..

Eunwoo mind: oh no tae is here and noona is going to marrying Jungkook oh no it's so hurtful and painful for both tae and noona I have to talk to Jungkook hyung....

After breakfast I  take all dishes and went towards kitchen and Jungkook about to go for office but...

Eunwoo: Jungkook hyung I need to talk about something very important...
Jk: okay let's continue in office..
Eunwoo: hmm..

To be continued.....