15. Moments

Jungkook POV

When she got unconscious i jangmi eunwoo left the party with her we came our home and called doctor now doctor is checking her...

Doctor: it's great that she is okay but why you try to force her.....
She is talking to eunwoo and I didn't know what she is talking force her what is that mean....

Eunwoo: sorry doctor next time we will be careful
Doctor: you have to careful or maybe something gonna happen to her.
Eunwoo: okay doctor

After that eunwoo went with doctor to leave her at door and I went towards her she is laying on bed fragile lifeless I sat beside her and hold her hand....and give a peck on her knuckles.

Jk: I really missed you.... I don't know what happened to you but I am sorry if I hurt you.......i really love you Sanghee.......

I am talking but then I feel a pat on my shoulder I turned around
Eunwoo: get away from her...... I know you're my boss and I respect you but if it's related to my noona I am not gonna spare anyone just because you I am close to lose her.......

Jk: eunwoo listen me once please she is my sanghee
Eunwoo: how i believe you huh??
Jk: wait.....

After that I went towards my bedroom and take some pictures of our beautiful memories and came to him

Jk: eunwoo saw it.......this is pic of marriage day......this one when she is pregnant with jangmi and........ this one when she is nine month pregnant...... and look at this after she birth to jangmi...... now you can belive me or not??

Eunwoo: yess sir and she is not my blood related sister but what happened to her that day we found her in a major accident.....
Jk: accident???

Eunwoo: yeah it's about 15 months ago
Jk: yeah on jangmi birthday she left because her cake was not delivered yet and the party about to start but after that we were trying to find her...

Eunwoo: oh!...
Jk: but eunwoo what doctor is saying that we maybe lost her

Eunwoo: well mr.jeon well on that day she got into major accident and this happens in front of IU noona so she brought her to hospital and after surgery and treatment doctor said that some nerves of her brain were blocked so she maybe loss her memories and her optic nerve is also got blocked which lead her to blind but now she is okay.......but we have to careful that no one is force her to remember her memories......

He completed his sentence with deep sigh.
Jk: she is go through this pain and I am not beside her when she needs me most.
Eunwoo: it's not your fault sir....

Jk: eunwoo-......
I am about to say something but Jangmi enter in room and went towards Sanghee

Jangmi: mommy wake up Jangmi want to talk you about so many things.....
I went towards her and pat her head...

Jk: mommy is sick princess.......
Jangmi: what happened to her dadda??
Jk: she is tired and needs to complete her sleep so don't make noise okay
Jangmi: okay dadda.....

I sat on edge of the bed near Sanghee feet and called Jangmi and make her sit on my lap....

Jk: Jangmi you know what mumma wants to play a game....
Jangmi: what game??

Jk: when she wake up she hoping to pretend that she doesn't know us and she want you to impress her by your behavior hmm and she pretend that she is Lee y/n......and princess you're not going to call her mumma.....

Jangmi: then what I call her....
Jk: you should ask her when she awake...
Jangmi: okay...

°°°°°°

Jk POV
We were relaxing on couch in living room while watching TV then I heard the creak sound of door and I turn me head and she is coming towards us without knowing a tear rolled down my cheeks but I wiped it before anyone can notice now I am feeling powerless that my love is standing in front of me but.......but I can't hug her can't kiss her can't pull closer to me......my thoughts interrupt when she called eunwoo....

{Author: from now I will write Sanghee rather than y/n.......}

Sanghee: eunwoo where are we???
Eunwoo: we are in my boss apartment.
Sanghee: huh??.....but why???
Eunwoo: at party you passed out so we brought you here because it's near to the venue of party...
Sanghee: ohhh!.....

Sanghee POV

I went towards eunwoo and about to sat beside him but my gaze went on a small little figure laying on his lap and lost deeply in television but it's didn't take more than a sec to recognize her....

Sanghee: oh no Jangmi!!....
You mumbled under your breath but then little girl shifted her gaze from TV to me.....oh no now again mommy drama.....

Jangmi: hello myself Jeon Jangmi can I call you auntie......
My eyes got widen after listen to her is she okay......

Sanghee: yeah you can...
Jangmi: okay....auntie can you make the same cookies again for me I really love it....

Sanghee: yeah sure I will send cookies for you tomorrow with eunwoo.....
Jangmi: no!!!.......I want now.....
Sanghee: but cutiepie I am not in my home I will make for you Tomorrow...promise......

Jangmi: you can make it here too......right dadda....

She then turn towards that bunny face man who is staring us for a long time and asked about for permission.....

Jk: yes she can make cookies here.....
Jangmi: dadda is agree now make cookies please auntie......
Sanghee: but baby I can't make cookies in this gown it's too difficult to cook while wearing this.....

Jangmi: you can wear daddy's clothes it's so comfortable......

To be continued...........