34. Give up on our happiness

Sanghee: there is nothing between us jungkook
Jk: its okay you don't have to lie to yourself princess
Sanghee: huh.??
Jk: I know that you love tae not me and it's okay....
He said with a genuine smile...which make her eyes glossy....

Sanghee: but kookie.....I hurt you....I am sorr-....
She got cutoff when he put his index finger on her lips....
Jk: shh....its okay princess...
Sanghee: but how you know...

Jk: last night when you came out from your room I saw you from my room so I decided to ask you why you wake at that time so I followed you but you ended up in tae's room then I heard both of your conversations.....and that's how I know that....

He turned around to hide his tear which left from the corner of his eyes...he quickly wiped it before she noticed....
Jk: but I glad that I get to know or you will get knot with me for whole life....
He said with a sad chuckle....

She stand from bed and balanced on her feet....and put her hand on his shoulder......
Sanghee: kook....

Jk POV
I turned around to hide my tears and trying to stop to fall.....but then I feel a cold touch on my shoulder and a small tone called my name...I turned around to look at her she is looking me with her doe eyes....how I am gonna live without you princess...

Jk: hmm...
Sanghee: why you doing this...??
Jk: what I am doing
Sanghee: hurting yourself...
She said while placing her palm on my chest feeling my heartbeat...

Jk: no princess it's not like that...
Sanghee: you know what kook...you don't know how to lie...

She caught me....but what I do I can't able to hide a tiny thing from her....but I have to strong I can't let her knot in a relationship which doesn't going to bloom...

Jk: princess tae is waiting for you to wake up let's meet him...
Sanghee: stop jungkook....
She said while caressing my cheeks and jaw...then she tiptoed on her heels  and in next I felt a warmth and soft lips on my forehead....it's feel like heaven....

Then she back away...
Sanghee: sorry for hurting you kook....
Jk: it's not your fault princess it's just our fate.....
Sanghee: but kook...what about Jangmi...??

Jk: she knows that...
Sanghee: huh..??
Jk: yeah little bit...and yeah she was angry few hours but she is happy...
Sanghee: thanks kook for all this...

After completing her sentence she hugged and me and I gladly accept it but...
Jk: now smile and go tae is 2waiting for you...
Sanghee: hmm...

Then she went outside the room on other hand I fall on my knees and tears which I stoping to came out finally make his way out....
Jk: I wish in next life you'll be mine...

....Time skip....
"Wedding day"

Jungkook is busy in arrangements of the wedding and on other side taehyung is getting ready for the marriage....he weared black colour tuxedo looking like a charming prince and on other hand Sanghee is wearing her bridal dress with a wide smile...its full of embroidered and flower work...

After checking and finalizing all things jungkook made his way towards her room....

Knock...knock....
He knocked on the door...
Then the door opened and her stylist came in front of him....
Lucy: she is ready....
Jk: thanks Lucy now enjoy the party....
Then all left the room leaving her alone....

He enter inside and saw her in that white dress made her eyes glossy....
Jk: beautiful....princess...
Sanghee: kook...thanku for giving me this happiness it's all because of you....

He went towards her and embrace her in his arms and pat her head...
Jk: I am happy to see you happy...and tell me if he will hurt you then we both beat his ass...

He said with a chuckle made her giggles....then she backed off and look upward towards him....
Sanghee: kook...can I ask for a favor...
Jk: yes my princess anything for you...

Sanghee: can you take me to the aisle...??

To be continued....