Chapter 8

When they got there, the two then stepped inside a large building on what seemed to be a private spa place called the Cal-A-Vie Health spa.

To which you can guess it....

Is an all vegan style culture with natural-based plant foods.

Where mediating workers are constantly surrounded with hippy-like peace and would often uses the phrase, namaste.

As Bugs and Daffy walk closer to the front desk, they were greeted anonymously by a girl who at first, wasn't paying attention while she was giving out her usual repetitive greeting.

"Ah, namaste gentlemen. And welcome to our lovely home. How may I be of assistance....Oh!" The girl then suddenly stops once she recognizes Bugs and gasps in shock.

She couldn't believe it!

A famous actor walking over to her workplace and in the flesh!

What luck, must she be having today!

"*Gasp! Bugs Bunny! I didn't know you come to these places. Welcome! Welcome!" The girl, whose eyes then shone bright like stars while shaking his hand really fast.

With Daffy starting to get more and more irritated at how much attention his rival was getting.

Oh geez, no wonder he wanted us to come in the first place.

He's got fans here to wave around in front of me, who would just die to give him a discount.

Like the hotshot that he is.

Daffy thought with his eyes rolled while the young girl continues to awe at Bugs's celeb appearance.

"I can't believe that you're actually here! Is there any way that I can get your autograph?" The girl said while whipping her arms around for a paper and pen.

"Of course." Bugs said modestly before immediately.

"EEEE! Thank you! I've been a huge fan since the beginning of the Looney Tunes, and I just absolutely love your acting since. I will treasure this always, in my heart forever." The girl compliments with adorable puppy-like blue eyes, giddying clapping her hands together as if she was a kid who had just won their first trophy in a contest.

"No problem. Thanks for watching the show." Bugs said with a 'big show' smile across his face, to Daffy's annoyance.

Ugh.

How typical of you to be so popular with the ladies.

Where's my biggest fan?

Daffy thought in a disappointing complaint right as the girl starts to realize that she's taking too much lollygagging around in front of her boss, who was watching her on camera and quickly switches from her fan-like teen attitude back to her professional voice.

"*Ahem anyways, what are you two interested in today? The massage rooms. The foot pampering. The..." The girl was going to continue until she was interrupted by Bugs's response.

"We want everything. The whole bundle please." Bugs said confidently.

"Ah! Excellent choice Mr. Bunny" The girl said happily while giving out white plastic clip-on bands to them.

"Here, these are your wristbands so that you can attend to all of our event activities in any order that you like." The girl instructed, politely. 

"Thank you. Here, this my card, ring up however much it is, and I'll come back to pick it up, when we're done." Bugs said before handing her a blue Visa card.