Chapter 14

When they got to the rose garden, Bugs then parked the car as the two got out and begin to stroll through the first entrance along the main trail.

To which, was filled with an abundance of flowers.

Specifically, roses.

Along with additional features like angel statues, bamboo walkways, a tea cafe with outside seating, and even a koi fish pond that makes it all feel....enchanting.

Almost like a walking into an absolute dream.

"Wow. This is really beautiful." Daffy complimented, his eyes widened wondrously in a gaze.

"Yeah." Bugs mumbled quietly before glancing over at him with a glowing smile.

He could feel his heart pounding against his chest.

With his eyes going back to that rare shade of bright light blue, almost illuminating in depth.

"So how exactly did you even find a place like this?" Daffy asked curiously, while looking over at him, with his eyes in a pretty cast of pea green color.

"Well....you could say that I was stuck on something to write for my improv with the show and needed some inspiration to help me." Bugs explained while rubbing his neck nervously, his face blushing tints of red.

"Pfft. You needed help. I don't believe what I'm hearing right now." Daffy lightly joked.

"I'm serious Daffy. I wasn't the type to always know what to say. I've been...distracted and distanced by a lot of things in my life and needed some fresh air to clear my head." Bugs explained with a half smile on his face, with his eyes glancing over at some of the flowers near him.

While Daffy continued to look over at Bugs with his face softened a little.

He figured that Bugs wasn't perfect.

But it was good to know that he was able to trust him enough to open up that part of him.

Making Daffy feel closer to him at heart.

At this point, he can hear his thoughts running in a marching pace.

Despite the calm expression that he was giving himself to hide some of it all.

"Let me guess you want me to keep your secret for you? Afraid that somebody might think you're not much of an expert?" Daffy asked, sarcastically.

Which helped brightened the mood some as Bugs changed expressions and smiled again.

"If you want. I honestly could never care about what others think of me." Bugs said bluntly with his shoulders shrugged.

"Liar. You might have cared about at least one person's opinion. Tell me right now if I'm wrong." Daffy stated, rhetorically.

Then there silence for a moment before Bugs made a small chuckle and replied.

"You're right. But who's to say that it might be you." Bugs teased with a wink.

"Ha! I knew it. Nobody can fool me with those lies. There is no match for my predictions." Daffy said, confidently.

"Sure. Mr. Houdini. You've got me there. Are you ready for some lunch and tea?" Bugs asked while rolling his eyes and laughed at his silliness.

"Of course. This future noble prized actor is in dire need of having some valuable nutrients in his stomach." Daffy joked as the two then walked over to the cafe nearby and sat down on the outside patio.

With their hot tea and fruit sandwiches soon made and served to the table.

Along with a tray of sweets and other delicacies placed on the table.