Okay, I Am Reallly Off Track!

Okay, as the title says, I am really off track, but I wanted to show you a funny horror story called Jellybeans.

One day, two friends, Monica and Lindsay, where out walking in the woods. Suddenly, they come upon a cabin. They go inside, where they meet a little girl, who says her name is Mia. Sweet-looking Mia gives them each an enormous bag of jellybeans. But with them, she gives a warning.

"These are dark magic. These jellybeans are irresistible. Sometime in your life you will succumb and eat the whole bag. When you do, you will die. If you try to leave the jellybeans, you will die."

With that, the cabin and Mia both vanish. The girls head home. On the way, Monica announces she has to go to the bathroom and asks Lindsay to watch over her jellybeans. While she is gone, Lindsay switches the bags, knowing Monica wouldn't eat hers. They continued home.

At peace in her room, Lindsay reaches for the candy and begins shoveling in handfuls, because, they are, irresistible. Suddenly she hears sobbing next door.

Heading outside, feeling sick to her stomach for what she just did, she sees Monica sobbing on the ground.

Lindsay asks her "What is wrong?"

Monica chokes out, "I.... I switched our bags."

Lindsay looked in horror at the now empty wrapper of her own bag of jellybeans, clutched in her hand.

Like it? I thought it was hilarious! To hear more creepy, scary stuff from me, please check out💤 The Art Of Death. Peace out!🙈🙉