Chapter 3 - stubborn

I opened the door to my hotel suite that I'll be staying in for the next month, and boy is it beautiful, I had to admit I'm going to enjoy staying here, I quickly unpacked my suitcase, grabbing something to wear for today, Brazil is playing their ...

I had to admit I'm going to enjoy staying here,
I quickly unpacked my suitcase, grabbing something to wear for today, Brazil is playing their first match against Serbia, and I'm already running late,
but I wasn't worried because my staff was already there, Doing their job.
Kyle the doctor I assigned to the team said everything is going perfectly, he said the guys are in top health physically, And he also can't stop talking about how friendly and down to earth everyone was.

Today will be the first time I'll be meeting them.
I hurried getting dressed because Dale wants me to meet the coach before the match.

I arrived 20 minutes before the game started, the players was already in the tunnel.

"Bella!"
Dale shouted walking over to me.

"I'm so sorry for being late, the traffic was terrible."
I said to him.

"It's ok come let me take you to meet the coach."
He said gesturing me to follow him.
As we walked into what looked like a locker room.

"Coach, this is Bella the head doctor."
"Bella this is coach Tite and this is Thiago the captain of the Brazil football team."

"She is beautiful, the boys are going to tease her alot
Coach said to Thiago."

"Yes I'm sure of that, you are going to make my guy's injury themselves just to get treated by you."
Thiago said smiling.

"Don't worry I can handle them,"
I said to Thiago.

"Well I have to get going, happy to meet you Bella."
Thiago said before leaving to go join the rest of players.
Coach Tite followed behind him.

"Come let me take you to the room given to you and your staff."
Dale said taking me to the room given doctors to treat the players in case of any injuries.

"Dale said taking me to the room given doctors to treat the players in case of any injuries