Nowhere else. [12]

Ruh roh ragggy we're getting into the thick of it, hope this isn't too late

This chapter is gonna get a little big jaja

 It was about 7 in the morning when you woke up, and you decided to hop downstairs to see if your Aunt was up making anything like normal.

 "Good morning, kiddo!" Your Aunt smiled. "How was hanging out with your little friend?"

 You might've forgot to tell your Aunt, but your Aunt could possibly tell already. Your face immediately blotched into a red color. "It was. Fine."

 Your Aunt seemed to notice this. "Well? Anything possibly... INTERESTING happened?"

 You recoil back a bit from that question. "No..." you mumble. Your Aunt just chuckles at you. 

 After eating a couple of things, you begin trudging out, hoping to see Player. You do see them, by the way.

 In fact, you see Player and the weird Dummy person!

 You hesitate to move closer, seeing half of Player's face making you red already (calm down damn). You just shuffle a bit before Dummy jots their head up away from Player and to you. You wave shyly, with a very awkward smile. Dummy just gave a small smile, waving. Player immediately cocks his head to the side in curiosity to see and grins seeing you from afar, waving his hand around excitedly and rushing over. 

 "Hey, Player." You wave with a smile.

 "Hi." He tries to reply calmly, but he has a more cheery face and is fiddling with his hands anxiously. Dummy just stays quiet, letting you two talk. 

 "Would you wanna maybe hang out at your place today?" He asked. 

 "Sure! I don't mind." You shrug with a warm smile. At this point your whole face is warm. You tried to not think about it.

 "I'll leave you two be." Dummy said with a calm smile. "I gotta go handle something, anyway."

 "You sure? I wouldn't mind you hanging around us, right Player?"

 "Yeah!" Player nods in agreement. "That'd be great."

 "No, no, I'm not trying to be a third wheel." They teased, Player crossing their arms in embarrassment. "You two have fun." 

 You waved goodbye to Dummy, as their face seemed to drop into a serious one once you two began to focus elsewhere, turning away. Now, it was only you and Player now.  

Player fiddled with his hands. "So, uhm.. about the thing you gave me as a gift yesterday.."

 "It wasn't really any real object, it was just a..."

 Shit. You forgot already, didn't you?

 Don't worry, as soon as you realize the thing popping back into your head, you immediately get flustered, pausing mid-sentence.

 "I-I mean- it's not anything. BAD I just. Wanted to—"

 Player paused. Shaking his head instead.

 "You know what? Scratch that haha.. mind if we hang out at your house?"

 "Not at all!" You nervously grinned. Player just gave a smile... but that didn't look very cheery, moreso with worry. You felt a pit in your stomach. 

 Was that too quick?

 Was it a bad time?

 Should I have waited longer or done it earlier?

 Did I accidentally pressure them with that?

 Worry after worry. You didn't know what to think, and you didn't really think straight as soon as you saw him brush it off like that.