Actually Into The Diner [11]

The Diner looked pretty lively aside from the outside. Settingwise, anyway. There was only a man at the front desk with a red visor, and two people. They looked very gray, also wearing gray attire to go along with it too. One's head seemed more wider than the other, and the one's head that seemed thinner was resting their head away from your direction with their arms underneath their head, along with a small cup of tea right beside them. Player followed right behind you as you inspected the area more. Lights were hung on the walls above, the place seemed pretty clean, and there was that sweet, sweet, nice melody from a nearby radio. Who wouldn't want to come here? 

 Player slips by you, grabbing your hand. "C'mon, we gotta get this show on the road!" 

 You just smile, following along as Player goes over to the red visor man.

 "Table for two, my good fellow!" Player says with a confident face.

 "...You realize that.. everything here is a booth and made for multiple people, right?"

 "...Rrright."

 "...Okay then." The person says. "I'll just get you into a free booth." The person says, stepping out from the counter. "Follow me." 

 You follow the person over to a booth, which was right in front of the gray person resting. You slip onto the opposite side of where Player was sitting, and looked back at the Red visor man, handing out you two menus. 

 "I'll be your Waiter for today, considering I'm the only worker here." The Waiter explains. "I'll give you two some time to order." Then walks back off to the counter. 

 Player leans in forward, inspecting the menu. Looking into the one you have, it seemed to be put in pen, or something like a concept of a paper. There was some things on the menu that caught your eye, but then you got lightly tapped by Player. 

 "Nice place so far, right?" 

 "Wouldn't say that just yet.." You respond. "It would REALLY be nice if this place has good food." 

 "Trust me, it's great!" Player says. "Sure, there isn't many items, but it's still really good." 

 "Alright, I'll trust your word." You say. You ordered [Insert food you picked here] and [Drink *roblox soda sip sfx*], while Player just ordered some chicken and fruit punch. 

 "That's it?" You and the Waiter asked. 

 "Yep." Player confidently says. "That's it." You smiled a bit. It was a bit of an odd choice, but you didn't quite care. 

 "...So." Player slouched onto the table, resting his head onto his arm. "You look good tonight."

 "You've already said that before, haven't you?" You chuckle. 

 "Sure, but I like it a lot more whenever I say an honest truth." Player shrugs with a smile.

 "Well thanks, cutie." You say, poking Player's cheek. Player chuckles a bit. 

 You look back at them shortly after as they begin to fiddle with the fork on the table. You poke Player, poking up conversation. It lasts until the Waiter swings by after a few minutes. Waiter sets the food onto the table.

 "Bam. Food." The Waiter casually says. 

 "Damn! That was quick!" You said, surprised. 

 "Yea, I thought it'd take longer.." Player tilts his head.

 "I usually don't have anybody around, so I prep everything beforehand in case anybody DOES show up, like those two over there." Waiter explains. "Although there used to be another person, but I'm unsure where he went."

 "Oh yeah..." Player says. "He kinda looked like---"

 Suddenly, a sound of a cup dropping occurs. The three of you turn around to see one of the gray people has rise and shined, picking up the cup. 

 "Sorry to disturb." The person apologizes. 

 "Hey Dummy!" Player exclaims, swinging his arm around as a greeting.

 "Oh, hello, Player." Dummy says with a casual wave. Dummy seems to take a quick second to realize something, as their face quickly changes.

 "Dummy?" Player tilts his head.