Setbacks [02]

You sadly couldn't see Player.

 After Lunch, your Aunt needed help with some of the cleanup around the house since her ankle began aching. You didn't want to leave your Aunt in immoral agony, so you stayed around and helped clean up for 4 hours.

 And tend to a garden for 2. Ugh.

 You were disappointed that you couldn't see them after 6 hours, as it was hitting 10, but at least you managed to get dessert after you were done with dinner.

 It got a little late, and tomorrow you were certain you'd go see Player as early as possible to go hangout. Just to get to know them a little better, or hangout a little bit until your Aunt's ankle began acting up again. For now, you were exhausted. 

"I'm so sorry about all this work." Your Aunt told you. "I promise you, you can walk outside and play freely. I just needed a lot of help today."

"Don't apologize." You responded to her tiredly. "Your leg didn't look okay anyways. I didn't mind helping today. If you need any help, tell me, okay?" Your Aunt just simply nodded, and then went back to resting her ankle. 

 You minded just staying here and helping her all day, but she was family. The only family that actually bothered to talk to you, really. You really did care for her, too, so you couldn't just leave her. She assured you her ankle was feeling better, but you could never be too sure about it, especially since your Aunt loves not having you worry when you should be. 

 You fed your [Cat] and began going near the stairs. Maybe tomorrow is a better day where you and your Aunt not have as rough as a day like today.

"You aren't going to eat?" Your Aunt calls out from the living room as you're about to go up." 

"I ate earlier at 5, I'll be fine." You reassure her.

"Okay. If you say so." Your Aunt said. "Just make sure you aren't getting up for any snack." 

You sigh. That can't happen. You've withstood night hunger before, you're positive you can do that now. You cuddled up in your covers, as [Cat] shortly followed after, digging it's way into the cover to get your warmth.

You could've swore your cat scratched you on the leg, but you ignored it. You were too tired. It wasn't much of a big deal anyways. Why should it be?

You drifted off to sleep with [Cat] purring right beside you.

...

 You woke up.

 You felt like you needed water, or something to at least help you get back to bed.

Then, you suddenly felt hungry. Tired, yet hungry.

 You then shot a look at the clock.

 It was about to hit four.

...Shoot.

__________

SORRY IF THIS ONE IS A LITTLE TOO SHORT the next one will be longer I promise! I slightly edited this one