Still up? Of course [07]

Player personally wasn't paying attention to when you fell asleep. They switched games, and were now tapping aggressively in order to get past the news on New Leaf. After a few minutes of not hearing you speak, they decide to make a little chatter.

 "So how do you get apples in this game again? I don't really play Animal Crossing and--"

  Not even being able to finish the sentence, Player feels a gentle tap onto their shoulder, then pressing down as if it's resting onto it. He flinches a bit, then glances over to see you laying on his shoulder. 

 "Erm, (Y/N)?" Players turns to face you. Player then peeks to see you sleeping. "Oh. Guess I was right, haha." He said to himself. Then scoffed. They made sure to stay still enough so you'd sleep fine.

 After playing New Leaf for a while, Player began getting a bit bored. They glanced at you, who was moving slightly every 20 minutes. It's been about.. an hour or two? They couldn't tell. They should probably get going to bed, anyways. They gently began to carry you, lifting you carefully from the back, and trying to maneuver you to lay down. After that painful 5 minute process was over, he set your pillow under your head.

 "There we go." Player simply mumbled, patting you on the head lightly. They then took the decently-large stuffed animal and then set it beside them, sitting up. Player just sat back, scanning the room a bit. He hasn't really looked around the upstairs besides the Aunt's room. Hell, Player hasn't even checked out the GUEST ROOM yet. The only place he's been around is, aside from the Aunt's room, downstairs in the Living room and Kitchen. Plus, guest room is where Player is supposed to sleep. Players curiosity rises in temptation.

 "Maybe. A small tiny bit of exploring wouldn't hurt." Player thought. He gets up from the bed, turning off the light before slowly tip toe over to the door. He creaks it open to see the empty, dark halls that lay into the hallway. Player then slips out of the room entirely.

 Out in the hall, there were tons of paintings of people he didn't recognize, rather than you and your Aunt in some of them. Player walks quietly in the dark, being pretty used to something like this. Player finally steps into the guest room. He didn't know how long he's missed out on this room.

 Exploring felt sort of... empty? Unkept, and somewhat empty. The bed was messy, and there wasn't even any pillow. Worst part was the dust. The dust was unbearable. It was to the point Player began to cough a little. (Y/N)'s Aunt never said anything about this. Player couldn't dwell on that, though. Top priority, for now, is that Player doesn't get caught sneaking around at a late hour. Especially since you're in your room sleeping. Player didn't want to cause any commotion at this hour. As long as nothing breaks their focus of stealth, or his chips fall out of his pocket, then nothing can possibly--

 "Meow."

 Player turns to see [Cat].

 On the ground.

 Right beside them. 

 Staring right at them.

 "Shoo, shoo.." Player says, motioning the cat to leave. [Cat], however, stays, and stares a wall. Player tries their best to shush the feline that was causing a commotion. Picking [Cat] up, and quickly trotting over to your room. Setting the cat down and shutting the door and turning the light back on, they huffed.

 "You evil, evil cat." Player narrowed their eyes at [Cat] and shook their head at the feline, who was jumping up on the bed and staring at Player with it's beady eyes. Player sighed. The guest room seemed a little too messy for someone to sleep in, asking (Y/N)'s Aunt to go in her room would be weird, to be honest, and Player didn't even know where extra covers were to go sleep downstairs. The only place was..

 Well, YOUR room, of course.

 Slinking back into the bed, Player sets the plushie that he was laying on before. Sleeping on this thing might be a little uncomfortable. They then turned to you, sleeping peacefully on your pillow and under your cover. He hesitated, but it might make being here a little more comfortable.

 "Sharing IS caring.." Player smirked to himself. Player inched closer, and began tugging on some of the pillow you had. You turned a bit while he did this, he was slightly surprised you didn't even wake up. They didn't expect you to be such a bit of a heavy sleeper. Whatever. At least it was keeping you asleep.

 Player slumped onto some of the pillow he got. It was.. a little tight, and you seemed a little.. close-ish. Player Turned over to face up to the ceiling as you were turned the other way. [Cat] was just basically curled up onto the covers, prepping to sleep. Player finally began feeling a bit tired. Getting up and flicking off the lights, Player found his way into the covers and just lays down next to you, focusing on getting to bed. Player felt a bit of warmth from the blanket, actually. Or maybe it's just the fact a person's been under them for a few hours and that just caused it. Made things more comfortable.

 Player's lights were knocked out quick. After about a few minutes, he was sleeping peacefully. Good enough for a dude that stays up after 4.