Ow [09]

Player gets hurt in the chapter so blood mention hh

__

 After your Aunt gave you two breakfast, you both decided to go out to not get bored. The sun was agonizingly bright, but it was a lovely day nonetheless.

 Player wanted to take you off to the bench, where you two would talk a bit before Player went off to go skateboard at the Park. It was a little far from home, but Player didn't seem to mind the walk. He seemed like he was flexing his skill, a bit. He did tricks, flips, and even did a trick that landed hard luckily not onto the ramp area, but sadly onto the sidewalk just as he was about to flip once more.

 "I'm ok!" He yelled from the ground, where he rubbed his nose and making a small noise that seemed like that fall stung.

 You rushed over to him.  "Dude, you're clearly not okay!" You panicked.

 "What do you mean?" Player said, just using one arm to stumble up.

 "You literally just fell on hard ground and your nose is bleeding."

 "...No it's not." He mumbled, as the blood drizzled and began to soak on his sweater.

 "Shit, we might need to take you somewhere to stop the bleeding."

 "The only closest spot is the store!" Player exclaimed. "Cashier might know what to do!"  

 "Wait, so Cashier DOESN'T work a night shift?" You suddenly spoke.

 "He does!" Player happily answers. "And the day one too!"

  "...Jeez-- ACTUALLY-- THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW!" You shook your head trying to focus on the important thing right now. "Try keeping your nose up, I'll navigate wherever the hell Cashier is." You say, lightly grabbing Player by the arm. 

 __

You rushed Player over to the store, where Cashier had his head in his arms. Player and you walked in. 

 You were gonna say something, before Player yelled "HEYCASHIERINEEDSOMETISSUESCANYOUPLEASEGIVESOMETOMEIMSTRUGGLINGPLEASESOS--"

"Slow your roll." Cashier holds out his hands for Player to pause, immediately standing to inspect Player's bleeding nose. "That looks pretty bad. What'd you do?"

 "We'll explain that later!" You say. "Just please tell me you've got tissues or something to stop the bleeding."

 "Don't worry, I got you covered, luckily." Cashier goes behind the register and takes out a box of tissues. 

 "Thanks!" You quickly take them and stuff Player's nose with them. 

 "Urk!" Player gasps from suffocating from tissues. "Thanks Cashier!" They then give a thumbs up. 

 "Yea, thanks." You nod in agreement, looking over at Cashier, who had his arms crossed.

 "No problem." He replies. "So, how'd this happen?"

 "I fell and my nose began to bleed." Player manages to somehow say with a smile underneath all that tissue, his voice nearly muffled. 

 "This doesn't happen easily. Did you fall somewhere rough, like the skatepark ground?" Cashier asked. 

 "It wasn't there." You reply. "It was the sidewalk."

 "That's 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦." Cashier said. "How'd you even fall onto the sidewalk?"

 Player went pensive and just shrugged.

 "Let's just hope it's a nosebleed and that's it." You sit down next to Player, who seemed to stop in movement from the corner of your eye.

 "I doubt it, just check their arms and legs to make sure." Cashier replies, resting his head and arms on the counter tiredly.

 "Well, I don't feel any pain anywhere else." Player responds, rubbing their own arm.

 However, you notice something.

 "Player! Is your arm okay?" You ask. 

 "It's fine!" They reassure. "It just feels a bit--"

 You immediately poked his arm. 

 "OW!" They retract, pulling away from you.

 "Great, so you did get hurt." Cashier says, snapping back out of daydreaming and walking out from behind the counter. "Let me see it." Player sighed, showing Cashier the arm. "Looks a bit bruised up.." Cashier says, holding his hand to his chin. "I might have a medkit hauled somewhere around here."