19.Glitch

The Lion, the Witch, the Cupid and the Wardrobe with You~

"Is this the place?" Yang Yang asked and you nodded to him.

"She told us to meet her here" you said and looked around to find her anywhere.

"Boo, is that her?" Jungkook pointed to a figure which was walking towards your direction.

You looked closer and said, "It's her".

The witch came closer to the three of you and stood there for a second.

"Let's go" she said and started walking past all of you. "And watch your wings, cupid" she told.

You all walked for some time and she arrived at an abandoned palace in an abandoned place.

"You live here?" you asked her. The place was eerie but exciting to you.

"You lion boy, follow me and hold her hand" the witch said to Jungkook and he held your hand. You both interlocked your fingers.

While the cupid held his own hands together.

"She called you lion, Jungkook" Yang Yang said with amusement when you all started walking inside the abandoned residence.

"What do you think about that, my lioness?" Jungkook asked and you nudged his arm.

"Keep it down kids" she scolded like a mother. "Don't want that cupid agency to track us down".

"What's you name?" you asked the witch.

"Jieun" she said and your lips formed into a pout.

"IU noona's real name" Jungkook mumbled but you heard it. You stomp his foot and gulped down your jealousy.

"Ouch! What was that for?" he asked while wincing.

"For making me jealous" you said and walked away to the witch.

She watched the whole scene and then when you came to her, she let you hold her hand.

"So, do we have some man to man talk now, since your woman is angry at you" the cupid asked and Jungkook snarled at him.

He pouted when he saw you angry at him. He just wanted to tease you.

(A/n: Noona is a name Korean guys use for an older sister or girlfriend. It is an expression of admiration and perhaps also respect)

But you were getting more sensitive these days. Your eyes turned misty while you walked with the witch.

"Can you help me with something?" you asked Jieun, the middle aged witch next to you.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I'm feeling really sensitive these days. Why-" Jieun cut you off.

"Love jitters" she said and you just kept quiet.

While Jungkook was busy pouting at you who was walking in front of him, a bit far away from him.

The witch stopped in front of a wardrobe.

She closed her eyes for a few seconds and when she opened them again, it was red. Her eyes were brown before.

You looked at her with admiration and when you let go of her hand, she finally opened the wardrobe's door and went inside it.

"Follow me" you all heard her voice from inside.

You entered the wardrobe too, followed by the lion and the cupid.

When you stepped out, you all entered a snowy place and saw a house in front, fire coming out of the chimney (A/n: I literally thought of typing Jiminie).

She opened the door to the house. It had only a living room and a kitchen.

"Sit down" she told and you all sat on the couch. "There's cupid ice cream in the freezer" she declared and Yang Yang immediately got up from the couch for the ice cream he loved so damn much.

He came back with a huge bowl in his hand which had chocolate sauce?

"Where's the cupid ice cream?" Jungkook asked eagerly as he licked his lips.

"This is cupid ice cream" Yang Yang smiled while showing him the bowl of chocolate sauce.

He took some of the chocolate sauce with the spoon he had and asked, "Want some?"

Jungkook sulked in disappointment, "I'd rather starve. I can't believe that chocolate sauce is your so called cupid ice cream".

The cupid just rolled his eyed and enjoyed the so called ice cream which was not even cold.

The witch came to you and Jungkook and sat on the opposite couch.

"I've checked everything" she started. "I don't know how you guys call it, but what is happening right now from the moment where Jungkook was wiped off from everyone else's heads, I call it a glitch".

"And yes, we can bring this back to normal" she finished and all your face lit up. "You'd have to stay here until I do so because the cupid spies would've already started searching for us" she said and you all nodded.

"What about our things for the night?" Jungkook asked.

"I'll teleport them. Now you can all go rest and have the time of your life" she bluntly said and walked to the kitchen. "And don't waste more time Jungkook" she said.

And you all looked each other in confusion.

But Yang Yang immediately went to the witch leaving you and Jungkook alone on the couch.

Yang Yang's pov

"We have a problem right?" I asked Jieun.

"I had my husband" she started. "We loved each other just like how Y/n and Jungkook are right now. But he was killed by some mudblood" she turned and looked at me.

"What are you trying to say?" I said as I tried to read her mind.

"There is no use trying" she said monotonously. "I'm a witch, cupid boy. You can't read my mind."

"You'll save both of them right?" I asked, hopefully.

"Do you know what's my favorite quote, cupid boy?" she asked, make me sigh in frustration. "When I was a little girl I used to read fairy tales. In fairy tales you meet Prince Charming and he's everything you ever wanted. In fairy tales the bad guy is very easy to spot. The bad guy is always wearing a black cape so you always know who he is. Then you grow up and you realize that Prince Charming is not as easy to find as you thought. You realize the bad guy is not wearing a black cape and he's not easy to spot; he's really funny, and he makes you laugh, and he has perfect hair."

"I asked you for an answer. Not Taylor Swift's quote!" I exclaimed. "None of them will die. You'll save both of them, right?" I asked.

She just smiled at me and then spoke. "Love is the flower of life, and blossoms unexpectedly and without law. It should either be plucked where it is found, and enjoyed for the brief hour of its duration. Or you should let the flower live its life by staying away, which means that your love will remain unrequited. Either way, love is always painful."