5.First time

"Y/n, faster!" Jungkook shouted in frustration because you were too slow.

"I'm trying, okay? You told it's okay if I'm slow and my legs feel numb" you complained back.

"But this is too slow. Even a sloth could be faster" he rolled his eyes.

"You know that this is my first time" you pouted.

"It's my first time too. But I'm faster" he said.

"Yah, coconut head! You were the one who suggested this and I'm not a muscle bunny like you" you rolled your eyes playfully.

Throwback~

"Y/n" Jungkook called and you hummed in response.

"Can we do something else and take a break from this figuring out thing?" Jungkook sat beside you, playing with your hair, which became a habit for the both of you.

You kept aside the magazine you were reading and turned to him.

"What do you wanna do?" you asked as you started playing with his hair now.

"Being an idol, I wasn't able to live a normal and simple life like others and there are things that I've never done" he sighed.

"So, what do you wanna do?" you asked.

"I never went trekking" he kinda pouted.

"Even me" you admitted.

"So? Trekking" he asked with his bunny smile.

"Trekking it is" you announced,

(Author-nim: Please don't tell me that you guys thought it was something else)

Back to present time~

"Aish! Just a few more minutes and we can find a place for the tent" he held your hand.

You felt something in your heart.

When you feel a tickle on the door of your heart, that's love waiting patiently for you to open your heart so it can have its way in.

"C'mon" he started walking.

And you followed him again.

After an hour~

"Finally" you slurred as you both had finished setting up the tent.

You laid yourself on the picnic blanket on the ground outside the tent.

Jungkook chuckled watching you slur.

He was rubbing two random stones in an attempt to create a spark for fire.

"You never grew up" you looked at him and told.

"How do you even work with that brain of yours?" you continued before taking a matchbox from your backpack and handing it to him.

He took it and then set up the campfire.

He laid down beside you as you both were now staring at the stars together.

"The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of star stuff. You know that Jungkook?" you started.

"Stars cannot shine without darkness. I know that" Jungkook stretched his arm, signalling you to come closer.

You slowly laid your head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat while he wrapped an arm around your shoulder and rested his cheek on your head.

You stayed like that in silence for a few minutes.

"I'm hungry" you told.

"Ramyeon?" Jungkook asked.

You nodded and after a few minutes again, food time.

"Do you miss your hyungs?" you asked after swallowing the food you had in your mouth.

Jungkook sighed and nodded his head, looking down at the ground.

"We can figure out a way. Fighting!" you confidently said.

Jungkook looked at you and smiled lovingly, which you didn't notice.

You threw away the wastes in a garbage bag you bought, because no environmental pollution!

Before sleeping~

Jungkook has already gone to his sleeping position (In which you both cuddle) and was waiting for you to cuddle with him.

But you were just sitting there and hugging your knees and cradling yourself.

"Yah, I want to sleep" he said but you didn't respond.

"Y/n" he said again.

"Are you sleeping with your eyes open? I want to cuddle" he said and again no response from you.

He got up and scooted closer to you.

"Y/n" he called, but the same silence again.

"That's it" he cupped your cheeks and then....

Your pov

I spaced out as I was thinking about how to figure out Jungkook's problem and why am I feeling different these days until, I felt a pair of lips on mine.

I was shocked at first, but something made me kiss him back.

Our lips moving in sync while he was cupping my cheeks and caressing it. I was holding his nape.

He tilted his head in the kiss while softly gripping my hair and his other hand intertwined with my fingers as I was gripping his hair with my other hand.

He slowly broke the kiss after minutes.

His hand slowly moved to my waist gripping it tightly, yet gently.

Our eyes were closed as we rested our foreheads on each other.

Author's pov

Suddenly realization hit you both like lightning.

You both pulled away, searching for words, fiddling.

"That was my first kiss" you mumbled but loud enough for him to hear.

"Me too" he said looking at his lap.

"I was calling you for a long time, but you didn't respond. So, I just.... uhm..." he was fiddling with his fingers.

"It's okay. C'mon, let's sleep" you blushed and said. He nodded, blushing too.

You both laid down, wrapping your arms around each other.

You both cuddled as usual and drifted off to sleep.

Falling in love with someone is that moment when you feel the world standstill and it's just you and the person against the world, a moment filled with insecurities and anxiety, the fear of living a minute without that person scares you off.