7.Birthday bunny

It's been two days since that kiss in water.

Nothing was awkward, you both cuddled like the usual and he teased you like always.

But you have been ignoring him since this morning.

"Y/n" Jungkook whined while laying his head on your lap.

You just hummed in response.

"Did you forget what day it is tomorrow?" he grinned.

"I didn't. It's Tuesday tomorrow" you blankly said.

"Am I your bias?" he asked poking his inner cheek with his tongue.

You just nodded blankly again.

He scoffed in disbelief and left to sleep.

You just laughed seeing his actions.

Time skip~ At 12 am

Jungkook's pov

I felt someone shaking me while I was sleeping.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Y/n.

"What happened?" I asked.

She showed me her phone.

BTS achieves its first No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 songs chart, as "Dynamite" debuts at the summit. The six-member South Korean act rules the Hot 100 with its first all-English-language single, after previously reaching a No. 4 high with "On" in March.

My jaw dropped to the floor. Though it was supposed to be 'seven-member', I'm happy for my hyungs.

Y/n was smiling sweetly, I was so happy that tears came out of my eyes. I started sobbing.

"Aigoo! Don't cry" she scooted closer to me.

I laid my head on her chest while shedding tears and wrapped my arms around her waist, and she patted my head, telling me not to cry. Like how a mother would.

I looked over her shoulder and saw a cake.

"Uhm.. It's my first time baking a cake. Maybe we can go to the bakery by the morning. But, happy birthday with this cake for now" she smiled nervously.

I hugged her and started to cry even more.

"C'mon, let's cut the cake" she clapped her hands.

She put a birthday cap on my head and lit the candles while handing me a knife.

"Make a wish" she exclaimed.

After joining my hands and praying, I blew the candles and cut a small piece which I fed to Y/n.

"What wish did you make?" she asked while eating the cake, chocolate on her lower lip.

I scooted closer and wiped the chocolate from her lips, casually licking it from my thumb while she just looked at me not knowing what to say.