10.Want me to kiss you?

You and Jungkook were currently walking through the streets, hand in hand.

It was this morning before your breakfast, that your greed, (okay,fine) your period hormones made you crave for ice cream.

"Why do I feel like something's not good?" you asked with a worried tone to Jungkook.

"Don't stress yourself too much, boo. It's just your period hormones" Jungkook said while softly caressing your hand with his thumb.

You were still unconvinced as you both kept walking towards the ice cream parlour.

You were hit by the conditioned air as soon as Jungkook pushed the door open for you, giving you goosebumps almost immediately.

You both entered the shop and selected the table which was far away and alone where no one can disturb you both.

Jungkook placed the order for both of you, since he already knows what you crave for during your periods.

He sat on the chair in front of you and looked at you who was having a blank, yet worried face since this morning.

He sighed and got up off his chair and sat on the one beside you.

"Bubbles, look at me" he cupped your cheeks in his soft hands.

You looked at him and you were literally looking like a student who was afraid waiting for her exam results.

"Everything is okay. You have me here and there's nothing to worry about" he stared into your eyes while saying those words. "Twenty five?".

"Twenty five" you smiled a bit.

"C'mon, give me that blush you have when you see me naked" he smiled playfully.

You slapped his arm and laid your head on his chest while he wrapped his arm around your waist.

He kissed your head and you both stayed like that for a few minutes.

"Feeling better?" he asked while you pulled out of his embrace. You nodded while smiling.

And then you saw the waitress walking towards your table with the ice cream you both ordered on a tray in her hand.

You wanted to applaud by seeing her ramp walk like a model, with her eyes on Jungkook who had eyes only for you.

She smiled seductively while leaning down to place the ice cream on the table, trying to show off her cleavage to your man.

But Jungkook didn't even spare a glance at that direction.

'Bish, no one gets what is mine' you scoffed a little and mentally made a note to kill her if you see her on the purge day, if there's one such day.

Jungkook surely was a whole meal that could be served in a golden platter and people would kill for him.

'Protect your man Y/n!' your conscience said and you mentally nodded to it.

"Baby, feed me" you said innocently while laying your head on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook was suddenly taken aback. PDA? Not like he minds about it. But he was way too excited and happy about it.

"Sure, honey bunch" he took the ice cream and started feeding you.

The waitress glared at you and you just smirked, 'Take that you hope without the p in it'.

Jungkook chuckled looking at your jealous and possessive form.

"You want me to kiss you?" he asked with mischief, expecting you to blush.