6.Waterfalls

Jungkook's pov

I squinted my eyes open and saw Y/n in my arms, slightly drooling over my shoulder.

But I didn't mind, a smile crept through my face without me realizing.

She suddenly started turning around and groaned softly.

She wrapped her legs and arms around my waist and hugged me like I am a teddy bear.

Our chests literally glued together, I gulped down the lump that formed in my throat.

I looked down to see a part of her cleavage shown. Which kinda turned me on.

My heartbeat became unsteady and faster, and I bit my lower lip harshly.

I tried to move my arm but it hit her chest area making her moan softly.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked around. Suddenly she realized that she was clinging on to me like a koala.

But I didn't complain, instead I started running my fingers through her scalp.

"Slept well?" I asked and she nodded.

"I heard about a waterfall nearby. We can bathe there and leave after breakfast" she hummed in response.

I released her from my arms.

We packed everything and started to walk, to the waterfalls.

Author's pov

After fifteen minutes of walking, you both stood in front of a huge waterfall.

"We're bathing here?" you asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, it's beautiful right?" he smiled looking at the view. "But still, not more than you," he whispered, looking at you. You looked away, a sudden (shy) smile creeping to your face.

"I bought us swimsuits by the way" he opened his bag and showed you a couple of swimsuits for you and him.

(Ignore the fish and the background)

Jungkook changed into his swimsuit behind a rock which looked like some kind of cave, and you did too.