14.Inside out

"Okay love birds. I know that you both are getting emotional and all but, I'm getting hungry" you both heard Yang Yang from the other side of the door. "I'm about to eat cupid wings instead of chicken wings if you don't give me food".

Jungkook sighed lightly in annoyance as you got up.

"Kookie, come let's go" you called out for him.

"I don't want to" he pouted while sulking.

"I'll sit on your lap and feed you. C'mon" you stretched out your hand for him.

He held your hand while beaming with happiness and opened the door to be greeted with a wingman (I mean a man with wings).

"Let's eat" Jungkook cheered as he walked downstairs while holding your hand.

Yang Yang followed you both like a lost puppy.

Both men sat on the dining table where everything was ready.

"I could've served myself but you both were too loud" the cupid blurted out and Jungkook spat out the water he was drinking, over his hoodie.

"Better give me earmuffs before I go to sleep" he said as he started chewing his food.

You were about to walk away but Jungkook held your hand, "Where are you going?" he looked at you with a deep face.

"I don't mind. I'm a cupid after all. I've watched a lot of romantic scenes like this in dramas and movies" Yang Yang said and you looked at Jungkook timidly.

He pulled you on his lap and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"What should I do?" you asked him.

"Feed me" he said and you looked at him with a thinking face.

He snarled near your neck and you found it so cute.

"I remember the time when you did this bunny snarl on vlive" you chuckled while moving the plate closer to your reach on the table.

"Pork? Anything special today?" Jungkook asked while taking a bite which you fed him.

"Nah, just wanted to check if you'd really marry pork" you bluntly said and continued feeding him while he chuckled.

And Yang Yang ate his meal in silence.

After some time, all the three of you finished your lunch. And of course not without Jungkook feeding you.

Jungkook sipped down the water in the glass which you were holding for him by tilting it towards his mouth. Such a baby he is.

"Y/n, do you want to know something?" Yang Yang asked and you nodded while still on Jungkook's lap.

"With Jungkook being this romantic, you have really high chances of giving birth to more than just twenty five sons" the cupid said while smiling a bit teasingly. "The survey shows so" he showed his phone.

Heat rushed up to your cheeks and you looked at Yang Yang, "Seriously bro?"

"A matter of fact" the cupid shrugged while sipping water.

You got up from Jungkook's lap and went towards the freezer and opened the door.

You returned back to the dining room with three cups of ice cream in your hand.

"When did you buy this?" Jungkook asked. Because as long as he remembers, you didn't bring any ice cream back home this morning.

"You bought it along with the chocolates for me yesterday" you said while giving each of them a cup.