18.Another one

You and Jungkook entered your house.

Yang yang got up after seeing you both coming inside.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! My phone has burst because of your jealousy!" he furiously replied with an angry pout.

"Hyung" Jungkook called.

"What happened?" the cupid asked worriedly when he saw how excited and confused you both were.

"Are you sure that no one else remembers me?" Jungkook asked with a confused face.

"Yeah. I'm sure" he firmly said. "Why? Is anything wrong?"

"Yang Yang" you called and he turned to you. "We met a woman".

"That's not a problem, why-" you cut him off.

"She remembers Jungkook" you stated and the cupids wings aroused a little.

"What?" he asked with bewilderment.

"She remembers me" Jungkook said as he sat down on the couch.

Throwback~

"Of course, they told that the maknae of BTS is hot-blooded" the middle aged woman said casually and you and Jungkook looked at her with wide eyes.

"Y-You still remember him?" you asked and you were almost jumping out of excitement.

"Yes, I do" she blankly said.

"B-But how-" she cut you off.

"I'm a witch" she bluntly said and you stared at her for a moment.

"Can you do something?" you asked. "Like casting some spells and-" she cut you off again.

"Meet me under Jamsu bridge tomorrow by 4 in the evening" she said and walked away.

"We'll bring everything back to normal" you exclaimed and hugged Jungkook by wrapping your arms around his neck.

He chuckled when you hugged him out of excitement and wrapped his arms around your waist, "I guess".

Yang Yang just stared at both of you who were sitting on the couch.

"But the survey-" the cupid was cut off by Jungkook.

"Hyung, set the surveys aside" Jungkook said. "Tell me one thing. Is it always impossible for anyone else to remember?"

The cupid thought for a moment.

"The survey has no such records because they are witches" Yang Yang started. "The cupid headquarters signed a treaty considering witches illegal".

You looked at him as he continued.

"She might be able to help you" he said. "But it's illegal for me to let you do so" he mumbled.

"What if we hide it from them?" you questioned. "She can bring everything back to normal. That's what we all want right?"

"Yes" the cupid nodded. "But, to be frank, that agency is greedy and they won't allow anyone else overpowering them" he sighed.

"But we have to try something right?" you asked. "Jungkook worked hard all these years. We cannot leave this like it means nothing".

Yang Yang nodded, "Okay then" he firmly said. "Let's take risks. If Jungkook will be back in everyone else's head too, than let's go meet this witch"

He raised his head confidently.

"Let's do this" you said confidently.

"Fighting!" Jungkook mumbled but loud enough for you and Yang Yang to hear.

"As promises go, that was a lame one" the cupid pointed out to what Jungkook said.

Time skip~ (Bedtime)

"I can't believe this" you excitedly said while sitting on the bed while Jungkook was arranging the blankets instead of you.

"BTS will be a seven member band again. You'll become the golden maknae again. Your hyungs will remember you and then-" you were overwhelming with joy like a kid who is going to get new toys, but then Jungkook cut you off.

"And then I'll introduce you as my future wife to ARMYs" he said with a sweet smile.

He had already removed his shirt, and now he landed on the bed beside you while wrapping his arms around you.

Your legs were tangled with his as he had his arms wrapped around your shoulders.

You slowly wrapped your arms around his naked torso and listened to his heartbeat.

"You know? Every time your are with me, my heart goes boom boom" he said and you chuckled silently.

"Jungkook" you called. Your voice barely came out as a whisper.

"What happened buttercup?" he asked as he tugged a strand of hair behind your ear.

(A/n: Buttercup means innocent soul)

You hugged him tighter and hid your face in the crook of his neck.

He let you snuggle inside him and cradled like a baby.

His baby.

"Are you okay honey bunch?" he asked.

You nodded in his embrace. But deep inside, these days, you felt like he'll soon be gone away from you.

"Say something to me" you mumbled in his neck.

He questioningly hummed.

"Tell me sweet things. Comfort me" you said. You don't know why, but you wanted to hear him pamper you with love, as if it's going to be the last time you hear him.

"You want the long and cheesy one or the short one which will make you blush?" he asked with a smile.

"Both" you mumbled as Jungkook held you by your waist and let you sit on his lap, your legs on his right side.

"You remember the first time I saw you?" he asked and you nodded.

"Even in that crowd, you looked unique too me" he started. "I was able to spot you there by my heart even when I didn't know you" he said and looked down at you.

He was still cradling you as you rested your head on his shoulder.

He kissed your forehead and continued, "I thought that you were a magician. Because when I look at you, everyone else disappear. They say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth and magic happens there. Well apparently, no one has ever been standing next to you. You give me pure bliss no on else can give me. And then I thought you were religious because you are the answer to all my prayers" he kissed your knuckles.

"You must be tired. Because you have been running across my mind all day and night. I was lost. And then you gave me directions to your heart" he kept saying and you were a blushing mess with a small smile on your face.

He pecked the tip of your nose and continued, "I must be a snowflake. Because I've fallen for you and I wondered if you had an extra heart with you. Because mine was just stolen".

"The short one?" you asked.

"I've still not finished the long one. You are the twinkle within my eye and the angel sent out of the sky. Even in zero gravity, I would still fall for you. I am blinded by your beauty. So, I'm always going to need your name and phone number for insurance purposes" he kissed your right cheek.

"And now, do you wanna know what the short one is, Lee Y/n?" he asked and you nodded your head.

"There's only one thing I want to change about you, and that's your last name" he finished and looked into your eyes.

You could read his eyes just like you could read his doe ones. You can see love all through it.

Love for you in his, and love for him in yours.

You smiled as you leaned towards his lips. He smiled sincerely like you as he bent his head forward too.

And what you felt after that was his soft lips finding a rhythm while moving along your sweet lips.