Chapter 31

Disclamer: Adult parts, erotic

Yeji

I have been in the car, waiting, ready to bolt once I receive the hotel address. But it's been a few hours and Ryujin still hasn't texted me.

Did she somehow lose my business card?

Is she still talking to Gabee?

Or maybe out with other friends?

A girlfriend?

Did she change her mind?

I was so close to contacting people in an attempt to search where she was when she sent me the address.

I almost dropped my phone with the notification.

I sent her my ETA, and instructed the driver to bring me there.

Despite the nerves, I couldn't help the smile that formed on my lips. It still hasn't sunk in that I'm seeing Ryujin again after several years of nothing.

When I arrived at the hotel, a younger version of Ryujin greeted me.

"Yun Jin?"

She was so excited that I recognized her. I still remember all the stories from Ryujin, despite not having met her before.

Her eyes sparkled when she saw me and it was a very Ryujin thing - she was also this enthusiastic about a lot of things back when we were still in Uni.

When we reached the living room, I saw her looking like the old Ryujin - with her oversized hoodie and denim jeans.

She looked a little uptight so I started with a joke to loosen up the atmosphere.

"This? I was trying to look bad, actually".

I decided to let my natural hair loose and wore the most comfortable and casual outfit I could find. We are staying in, after all.

We spent dinner catching up.

She told me all the changes that happened with her for the past 6 years - why she moved back home, what's keeping her busy, and what her plans for the future are.

She's currently taking over her city in building dance studios and providing paid lessons for people all over town who would want to learn dancing.

Yun Jin, on the other hand, told me stories of how she followed my and the girls' groups ever since debut. How she's also a dancer and would like to debut one day in a group like us.

I entertained all her questions on what it's like being an idol, how hard the training was, and all the other things she wanted to know about the other artists I was friends with.

A couple of hours after dinner, we sent her to bed. All the questions and reactions took away her energy.

"I had a really great time tonight", I told Ryujin as I was picking up my things, getting ready to leave.

She just looked at me, seemingly contemplating something.

"W-Would you mind staying?"

I paused and looked at her, confused.

"I mean, stay for a bit? I would really like to talk and hang out with you without Yun Jin".

It was still a little early so I saw no harm in accepting the offer.

"Sure, I would love that, too."

We sat beside each other on the couch and were quiet for a few minutes.