six

when heeseung said that the two of you should show up to saturday's party together, you didn't expect him to show up at your house, knocking and talking to your mom at the front door.

"y/n, you didn't tell me that you and heeseung were such good friends!" your mom speaks to you when you came down the stairs, stopping right in place when you saw him standing there with a smirk on his face.

"uh," you start, your eyes glancing between your mom and heeseung, "we aren't!"

"what?" your mom looks taken aback, "heeseung just told me you guys are best friends and he's here to take you to a party." you glare at heeseung who only holds back a laugh, rolling your eyes and missing the way he stares at your bare legs, shown by the dress you were wearing.

"he was joking!" you shake your head, "right, heeseung?"

"yeah, sorry, i was joking around," heeseung admits to your mom, allowing for you to let out a sigh of relief, "-we're actually dating."

"what?" both you and your mom exclaim at the same time. the quick pace of your mother's eyes darting from in between you on the stairs and heeseung at the front door was concerning.

"he's just joking, mom!" you walk up to her with your hands held out in defence.

"what're you talking about, y/n? how come you don't want your parents to know about us!" heeseung mocks the shock as he looked at you with false sorrow in his eyes.

"heeseung! quit it out!" you shove his shoulder and grabb your jacket.

"y/n, what is going on?" your mother asks with a serious tone in her voice.

"he's just joking, mom, don't listen to him." you turn and start to push heeseung backwards out your front door onto the porch.

"y/n we're talking about this tomorrow!" your mom calls after as the both of you laugh and run down your driveway, not believing what just happened.

"heeseung! why'd you do that?' you slap his bicep like you did the day before.

"ow! why're you always hitting me!" heeseung rubs his arm.

"because you're an idiot!"

"why?" heeseung exclaims, "it's not like we won't be spending time at each other's houses more often- so now your parents won't question why i'm always gonna be over."

"god," you groan out into the night, "i think i'd just rather them question it."

heeseung laughs at you and grabs a hold of your forearm getting ready to drag you with him, "c'mon we got your next boyfriend waiting for you."