four

you sat across the table from lee heeseung in a small diner he had taken you to a few blocks away from his house saying that they 'had the perfect after sex food'. and when you corected him by saying you didn't have sex he only laughed and through a pair of his sweatpants at you to wear.

you were thankful that he had given you some of his clothes to wear because you think now as you take a bite into your burger if you looked down and saw a mixture of your cum and lee heeseung's spit on your lap you would've regurgitated your entire meal. and you didn't really want to do that because although you didn't just have sex- it was really fucking good food.

"are you going to the party on saturday?" heeseung asks you with his hands full of fries.

"yeah, are you?"

he nods and swallows before talking, "i know jake is going so you should ask isa if she is."

"alright- should i say heeseung wants to know if you're going?"

"no!" heeseung shakes his head frantically at you, "god no!"

"okay okay!" you put your hands up in defense, "don't you want her to know that you're into her?"

"well yeah, but," heeseung looks away almost timidly, "she doesn't know who i am so that would be weird if you said that to her."

"what do you mean she doesn't know who you are? you're lee heeseung, everyone in the city knows who you are."

"okay, but i've never been like introduced to her so it would be awkward."

"have you ever spoken to her before?' you ask curiously.

"no." heeseung mumbles, biting into more of his fries.

"what? then how do you know you even like her? you could think she's annoying! or weird! or-."

"okay y/n i get it." heeseung cuts you off and rolls his eyes. it stays silent between you two and you almost feel bad for making it feel this way between you two.

"so," you start and drag out the word, "how about we get her to know you tomorrow, so if she goes to the party on saturday you guys can talk."

heeseung shrugs, "how do we wanna do that?"

you stop and think for a second, "i know she stands by her locker before first period so i can ask her about the party then, and you should walk by at the same time i can introduce you guys or say you're also going to the party."

"okay," heeseung agrees to your plan, "that's not too bad of a way for us to 'meet' each other."

"it's not bad at all." you correct him, making him smirk at you.

the small diner you were sitting at had a bell on the front door to alert the workers if a new customer was coming in or if a customer was leaving. it was approaching late at night as you and heeseung finished your meals when the bell rang. both of you didn't pay attention to it until you felt heeseung kick your leg underneath the table.

"ow, what the fuck was that f-?" you started to bark at him.

"hey, heeseung!"

your eyes widened at the familiar voice beside you.

"hey, man!" heeseung reached out and dapped up the boy who stood beside your table.

"oh, y/n you're here, too?"

you glanced up at jake for the first time, for once wishing that jake sim didn't know who you were. "yeah! hi jake!" you smiled almost too cheesily at him.

you caught the way jake's eyes moved down your body that was covered in heeseung's clothes that you were literally drowning in from the size difference of you both. a confused expression crossed his eyes but he kept the same, soft smile on his face before he turned back to heeseung.

"you're still picking me up in the morning, right?"

"yeah, for sure." heeseung nodded at him. "i'll see you tomorrow."

"cool, see you guys." jake nodded at you both before walking further int the diner, you almost didnt recognize the girl he was with until you smelt her perfume walk past you, making you whip your head back up from your lap to look at her.

you didn't get a chance to see her face but her long, black hair and vanilla scent confirmed to you that she was in fact beautiful.

"who the hell is that girl?" your voice whispered to heeseung who had a pleasant smile on his face, "and what the hell is that look on your face."

"he's on a date with a girl who isn't isa!" he quietly cheered, moving around in his seat.

his words ticked something off inside of you. when you heard that jake had a rush on isa it annoyed you, but it made you think that he has actually stopped his playboy days and was ready to settle down with someone. you figured that hif he was ready to settle down for isa- he would also be ready to settle down with you- ready to fall in love with you.

"oh god." you groaned, your hands covering your face out of frustration nd embaraswsment.

"what's wrong with you?" heeseung asked, stopping his happy moving for a moment to look at you stresses figure across from him.

"jake totally eyed what i was wearing and thought it was weird."

"okay and?' heeseung questioned not following along with you.

"and heeseung," you snapped at him, "he probably thinks we hooked up!"

"well we technical-"

"no!'' you cut him off, "we are not calling what we are doing hooking up! we can add that to our list of rules."

heeseung rolls his eyes at you, "fine, but he probably thinks you're experienced now so what's the problem? didn't this just help you?"

you guess lee heeseung had a point for once in his life.

"see i told you to trust me! i have this whole thing figured out!" heeseung teased you, flexing his biceps.

you laughed and brushed your hair out of your face, "shut up, heeseung."