⏜ ʚїɞ 𓈒 𓆇 ¹⁴장┊AFTER NAP

Narrator's point of view

Finally, a good nap, however it was taken away, but still she was not complaining.

The softness of the duvet kept her sinked into the bed as her mother's words rang in the back of unconscious mind.

"What is the purpose of taking stress when punishment is all he got?" Her mother also talks in riddles just like any other guardian.

And Pari isn't a genius, thus she takes time to grab the meaning behind her quotes. This one was actually simple.

But still...

"Okay. No more stressing over anything but still I need to have a chat with Mr Min Yoongi! And that sat in the same position, where I was before."

Pari expressed her hypertension and spoke to her conscious self, considering there's no one to argue anymore.

Paritegi most probably kicked Pari out of the slumber, in exigency of not having to bear this stubborn girl any longer.

"Ms Choi!" Pari shouted in the mind link.

She heard a cracking noise coming from the other side, as if someone's bones were tearing apart, forcefully as low grunts full of fear came along creeping her out.

"Ms Choi, are you-" Pari's words stuck in her throat from an ear piercing cry.

Her body started to shiver as fright engulfed her, shallowing the cotton in her throat she mumble Yunya's surname once again in apprehension of the worst.

"Pari mam!" A ghostly tone playfully called, earning a screck from Pari.

Holding her thumping heart, she got out of the bed as she cut the mind link. Slippers were still on its resting place as the goddess ran out, barefoot.

"Hosu!" Her shaky voice called out for her most reliable worker as she stepped out of her room, getting into the hallway.

"Hosu!!" She shouted loudly, the soul has to be lingering around the building, he doesn't have to make her wait so long.

As the darkness was already perilous.

"Pari mam." The same voice came in reverence, ignoring the monstrous tone.

The goddess was set in a mould, not even heaving a breath out. Her eyes wet, palm sweaty and fisted the sides of her frock.

"Ms Choi, did you kill Yoongi? If not then you'll be sent back to -" Pari wanted to come out tough, not a wrinkle on her forehead but couldn't keep the act.

She shivered, feeling hands creeping their way into her vision as they snake around her waist. She grabbed them and wiggled to get out however the grip was firm.

"Yunya successfully completed her task," the monstrous voice came in a whisper, right next to her ears. "Pari, mam." A few tone down as the voice sounded more clear which left her trembling.