⏜ ʚїɞ 𓈒 𓆇 ⁸장 ┊ASPERSION

Yunya's point of view

My cheeks puffed, lips curving into an exaggerated simper.

That beam masked a sly leer, nails dug in the fabric of my skirt to keep this firm act dependable for the principal.

Going on a path full of ditches, he had no clues, however he already fell for a non existence trick without even me planning.

"Ms Kirari Suqi, come to the principal's office." He announced through a mic on his table which will surely get my target here without a doubt.

I loosen up a bit, there was no reason for me to get concerned. I just need to keep quiet till I complete my task.

"She must be coming in a while, till then I would like to talk to you about the subject choices you made."

His words hit me as a freezing breeze, fixing me into my own figurine. I couldn't even shiver out of fear.

"We do acknowledge that you have studied other major subject such as science and maths, your grades are commendable but still not knowing the local language will be a barrier for you."

His words gave me a hint of the student I'm acting like, she's not from Korea.

"Not only for studies, but also for general living in Korea." His words were impactful but not to me, I sneered in my mind.

'Frankly speaking, I'm not here to stay. Sir!' I purred like a kitten but the principal could not listen, thankfully there's no mind link.

I kept my head low, a few strands cover my face and the old principal's view, there was a smirk which he would might guess.

"Seems like you are deep in thoughts. Drop any dubiety if found." He said as if there was an assurance I will do it.

Also he totally thought different than what actually was on my mind, it has been this way since I came in this room, not that I'm complaining.

"You should take my advice and learn Hangul too." His advice just bounced out of my consciousness.

I finally did the disgrace of flaunting a counterfeit of my genuine smile. If I ever get to live again, I'll audition for acting.

"Sure, sir. It will be mandatory."

My voice was cheerful, starting with a chuckle and ending my statement with a boost in my position. I sit straight, not awkward anymore.

"That's what I thought." He said with a proud smile that only he knew why.

"Also I would like to join any cultural programs ongoing at the time, I'm genuinely interested in Korea."

The boost wasn't just in my position, In fact my confidence boosted higher than ever. I was lying right to his face and he had the most understanding aura around him.