⏜ ʚїɞ 𓈒 𓆇 ༑장┊D' EPILOGUE

Pari's point of view

Last thing on my mind was something about my state when I was freezing in fright. Why is it so cruel?

My body was totally numb and the little girl was crying, how is it fair?

The girl wasn't the same person who did me wrong, but the laws did her wrong.

Her cries kept on coming, making me wish to disown my status and run to the earth to protect her. This is why Yoongi shouldn't have died after his escapade!

Only if I was sane at the moment things wouldn't have gone this wrong...

Slowly my vision cleared, when I collected me with the surroundings. She was right in front of me, asking for forgiveness.

"Punishment is all he got." The riddle was no more untidy, mother told me what I'm getting through the visualisation.

"Please, forgive me." I dizzily hear her speak as the other words were too complex, and a slow headache arose.

"Was the kiss only from his side?"

My mother's words hit me hard with a realisation. I didn't push him back, my teary eyes emptied, I gazed at my hands.

"I'm way too privileged, if I were a human then I fear what my punishment would be and I can't even imagine."

She heard my words, I'm sure she wasn't understanding what I started.

"I never got punished for wrong deeds, my mother always says that we are living in a discrimination. And witnessing you being punished just for a kiss explains how."

I held the ground, leaning down the right side with no physical strength.

What did I do to have this status?

I'm just a soul like any other, then why am I so privileged. If I was a human or at least if I would be equally treated then I'll be the one on my knees, begging all the souls I had sent to earth.

Life isn't heaven, and earth is a tophet.

Even the pure souls were send to hellfire and I was the one to throw them into it.

"Pari." I hear the last word, in Yoongi's voice. Not only my senses freezed but I couldn't even think or such.

 Not only my senses freezed but I couldn't even think or such