⏜ ʚїɞ 𓈒 𓆇 ⁶장 ┊ENVELOPE

Jin's point of view

Jin's point of view.

A wish that couldn't be granted, my goal which I never could achieve, being a cupid is not what I had dreamt.

What I had dreamt? It's a tough one to track down, when in the valley of my mind these different echoes sound.

Nevertheless, If I stress on it I will find myself in black ocean or a dark pit.

No voice to be escaped, no cells to my organs, just me and my mind. That's what I dreamt of. That was the initial stage of my birth. I was not aware of anything, it was just nothing; a serene void.

I was at peace until the new revolution, Kim Namjoon yanked me into life.

I eyed the person lying down, insensate and unconscious. And now I'm promising myself, "the day you'll be awake, you'll be in my love spell, with a freaking bug!"

It will not affect him because he's also a bookworm yet it will be fun to picture him kissing a bug. This lone thought made me excited and I tapped on Joon's shoulder.

"Get up." I just simply said, knowing he will not wake up. "Your new lover is eating a rotten apple, alone." I mocked the air.

There was nothing better to do so I leaned down to his ears and "Go have dinner with your girlfriend." My sleeping friend gave me no reaction, my spell was ineffective.

"I told you to communicate with him."

I heard the very familiar woman's tick tok towards me with her 'done' face.

"At Least I'm doing something." I remarked giving her a smug look. She opened her mouth in defence but who's gonna listen? Not me. "Why are you here?" I asked.

Her red face turned blase by the time she stood right behind me, is it a cold war or a crucial enmity? Both, because we used to be in love which had no daisies.

"Just to give you this." With that an envelope was placed on the bed and my lady gracefully yet so aggressively turned her heels in the opposite direction.

"From Pari." The two words slip out of my agap mouth as I twitch my brows, baffled and bemused.

Why did she send me this?