⏜ ʚїɞ 𓈒 𓆇 ⁷장 ┊EMPLOYEE

Narrator's point of view

The leaves fall for the autumn and her tears accomplish them. Her head hung low and body settled on the same bench.

Her wounds were still young and she was sitting there to provoke them to hurt her.

She would never want to forget this moment until and unless he pays.

"Ms Choi. Can you hear me?" Eyes shut, letting the liquid run down her cheeks as she connected herself to an employee. Her voice toned down, so hoarse.

"Clearly mam. I'm on my way to get him. Rest assured." The lady on the other side held the smooth honey voice, however her words were so firm.

"Remember his name might be changed, don't get confused." The goddess let her concern out with a sigh.

"Don't worry about that, mam."

With that said the line was cut from Pari's side, eyes travelling back on her right side as she saw a mirage approaching her.

A delusional reference of Yoongi cheekily smiled at her and she grew furious, to believe that she was just angry will be misleading, she was brutally hurt.

That kind of hurt which never was shown through any sad songs, in fact her point of view failed to convey that by any means.

To her these tears can only make her seem vulnerable, this barrier between her and him is making this condition worse.

A deep breath, and another, she inhales in hopes to ease but all she exhales is her inner warmth, something which kept her warm in this evening so crisp. But it feels like she's losing her heat with every breath and till the winter comes she will freeze.

Not being able to keep herself in this environment, she prepares to leave.

Her hands were ready to push up from the bench when an opaque material covered her view, slightly weighty yet velvety soft fabric landed on her back.

She tilt her head upwards and her eyes peep from the hoodie to met a broad shoulders - beefy body leaning down, securing the hoodie on her tiny body compared to him.

"It's getting cold, Pari. We don't get sick but still if you bear this cold then, you'll catch it too." Said the man with a soft smile as he slid next to her on the bench, sitting on Yoongi's illusion, making it vanish.

"That was lame." Pari ushered hearing the man laugh at his own words, "but coming from you, I'm amazed that you care."

"I appreciate it."

Her voice shut the 'hee-haa' of the man as his eyes close and he leaned towards her and put his hands on her shoulder and he said, "You don't realise but I always did."

"Yeah, I get it." She hit a sarcastic note without any doubt, "So, what bought our cupid here?" Jin hissed hearing the name.

He says nothing but that name will be the last one for his identity card, shaking his head he retorted, "Jin, call me. Jin."