⏜ ʚїɞ 𓈒 𓆇 ²장 ┊NAMJOON

⚠︎ This story is complicated, if you are looking for a simple love story then find another book

Pari's point of view.

︎⚠︎ Can be, can not be triggering !!
Self blaming, mentioned of sexual abuse.

The sun hid behind the sky, the heavenly shine of the place turned gloomy and dim

Still standing in the exact same position, my hands hurt from hanging in the air for so long. I was devastated and stunned.

His absence had left some undesired effect on me. My soul was whimpering and my body was depleted after his touch.

A question was raised: why didn't I push him away? I have had no answer...

Somewhat still in my state of paralysis, feeling so weak. Even weaker than the young goddess, who lay with an immense pain in between her inner thighs as she acted bold against the evildoer; a wicked monster in the disguise of a god.

The one who was sexually abused in the past was stronger than this statue who couldn't even react as she should have.

At least that young goddess fought for her dignity. And also managed to punish her abuser. But look at me who couldn't even push him, not even slightly.

Yoongi had poked my inner wound and the realisation is making it bleed.

I dropped down, clenching my heart with one and muffling my sobs with another hand. Tears trickled down in silence.

Darkness dominated my surroundings and my soul wanted to match its hue. I just wanted to fade away, vanish out of blue.

Or violently destroy him and I.

The howling gales arrived, thunder echoed in the background while I miserably broke down, breaking the silence.

More tears and more questions, how could he!? How could he force himself on me?