⏜ ʚїɞ 𓈒 𓆇 ⁴장 ┊HIS TEARS

Know the truth? Go hide it!Acknowledgement so smooth but divided

Acknowledgement so smooth but divided.

One stays in their limits, one crosses and doesn't mind it. We all know the truth but it's hard to describe it. Define it? Cupid is confident but he also could rhyme it.

Right words, he stuck himself between emotions and expressions. His words might be truthful but they didn't rhyme.

They didn't please the goddess of the underworld, the woman could take that question from herself, from Yoongi but the cupid stands nowhere in the list of people who can raise this question.

It was so obvious to the cupid to not cross his line but emotions took a toll on him, he failed to express himself rightfully.

"I-I mean." Jin uttered, thinking of an explanation.

"Save it." Pari looked here and there, controlling herself. "Even this question can't be answered without Yoongi."

She dogged, not confronting Jin, not pointing out that he crossed his line. Because she herself was in a dilemma.

Speaking the only words she thought to be fair enough, she let her heels do the tik tok on the marble floor.

Jin panicked.

The rule book of Nirvana had countless loopholes which would give Pari a fair right of killing or more like summoning Yoongi's soul to Nirvana by taking away his life.

This will not turn right, not when Yoongi's memories are erased.

"You will find nothing, Pari."

"The person you'll go looking for has already forgotten the things that happened in Nirvana and his past life." Jin's words tried to clarify as much as they could.

"That's not a problem." Pari looked back, giving him that known smile, daring one.

"No. No. Listen." Jin ran to her, blocking her front view and continued. "You will influence him. You will never know the meaning behind that kiss."

Jin shaked his head left and right, eyebrows up, sadly with his big shiny eyes. "You have grown imperceptive."

"imperceptive?"

Pari raised her eyebrow, hands folded on her chest, she stepped closer. "You words are not rightfully chosen, Mister."

"I'm not blind. I know what you are saying, he did it for love right. I know that excuse."

Pari smoothly picked up the words- heavy rocks, and threw it at Jin to knock some sense into him.

"My allegations are not based on his feelings towards me." Pari loosened her body, stepped back just wanting to leave.

"Anyways, I don't owe you any explanation about this. It's between me and him. And if you are worried about love, then grow up!"

"The world doesn't revolve around that matter." Pari said it all, everything in one go. Calm and composed. Straightforward, hoping not to hurt the cupid more than she was determined to.