⏜ ʚїɞ 𓈒 𓆇 ¹장 ┊PROLOGUE

Moisture in these droopy eyes, a little bit kitty-like, digging in some unforgettable and unerased memories

Blessed for a while then cursed for another life. The time he got should have been enough for him to be cured and healed.

But a heart can hardly differentiate when it is bleeding or just circulating oxygen.

The ball of woe bounced back at him.

Despite it being the time of his rebirth, the soul mourned the loss of luxurious safety he was provided in the past five hundred years of living in his paradise, Nirvana.

His body jerked at the thought: go back to earth and breathe again. It terrified him.

The pure soul can not bear that kind of pain he went through in his past life. The poor soul can't cancel his re-birth either.

No escape from the circle of life.

Whenever one dies, their deeds will leave them with two options. The first one is what Yoongi wished for: a stay in Nirvana.

And get to live the plush life of an angel, have whatever he wants served on a plate.

Make music and cuddle a pillow for years, the soul was never asked for a single work in his four hundred years in Nirvana.

It was just the last hundred years which he spended working as an assistant of the goddess of the underworld, Pari.

But now it's all over, the time has come when he lost his permit to live where he please, now he needs to go back to earth.

Atmosphere of the Two-Butterflies garden of Nirvana changes because of someone's arrival, warm sunlight on the angel's skin

But the angel wasn't ready to bloom, still covered in his gloomy loom, he sniffed his agony, blinking his tears away.

"Just be a good person and when you will return back, you will get to stay here for even longer."

An advice was thrown his way which only made his sobs come to life. How simply she ushered, he prayed it would be that simple but he knew life is unpredictable.