A Matter for Cyber Crime

Um... So. Seems I'm not controlling this story? It was this or nothing. Apologies.

This chapter: In his search through the forums for information, which might give him a hint of what the Admin accuse him of, Herobrine comes across disturbing images from his past and recalls very uncomfortable memories from his time of living under supervision by one of the Admin. However, this might provide just the clues he needs to have a chance to carry out his negotiations with that human.

Warning: dehumanization and violence. Triggering moments. Please read with caution.

Also thanks to  @p0tat0-g0ddess for letting me borrow Victor from Steven, lol. He is going to be different here, but that's where he is originally from. 

...

Herobrine stared at the page hanging before him on the screen and scowled, not noticing how blood slowly seeped from his nails, digging into his flesh within his white-knuckled, shaking fist. His white eyes blazed at the first opened image.

There, he could see himself, curled helplessly on the ground of a spotlessly white room. Silver collar stood out on his neck and so did the twin shiny braces on each of his wrists, drawn around his shoulders in a helpless self hug. His lowered face, pale and drawn, held a grimace of pure terror. A small trail of blood trickled down his chin from bitten lips.

His pathetic form lay on the ground and miserably shivered, not even attempting to get up.

On the outer screen around the image hung data with quickly changing numbers. Lines of code ran, shifting and jumping from place to place, as various areas briefly high-lighted in red, only to jump again a moment later.

And above it all hung his ID.

Herobrine vs. 0076914.014

Herobrine's seething, disbelieving gaze tore away from the image and moved to the next one below it. The System immediately obliged, closing the link and minimizing the image so it fell back in place into a row of many like it.

Images upon images crowded below, each depicting Herobrine in a pose suggesting the manner of content that would show in the opened link.

In some he stood proud, his appearance scary and menacing, while players cowered before him in fear. These were the videos of his encounters with players, some recorded by players themselves and others recorded by the Admin cameras while he still worked for them as their dog on a leash, their tame raid boss.

And in others he cowered in fear, bound and shaking, a truly pathetic sight. A prisoner in the lab, undergoing tests of all sorts. Failing. Punished.

How?...

How did this get out there?...

No...

He knew.

"Beg for mercy, bot!"

A lash of a whip whistled through the air right after the bold exclamation by an angry voice. A flare of pain tore across his shoulders, wrapping across his chest and leaving a burning mark.

Herobrine flinched at the memory.

"You heard what he said? He said that we can do whatever we want with you... For however long we want..."

Again, the lash whistled and another fiery, bleeding gash bloomed bright red. His shoulders, back, and chest bore more of the same.

He kneeled on the bloody rough stones before his throne, his arms pulled back by the gleaming chains, while another chain pulled his head forward, forcing him to bow. Four players in tattered armor stood before him, with one idly gripping the handle of a segmented, metal whip, idly sneering at his defeated opponent.