XXVIII. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐲

۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿𝓞𝓖◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT—
the end of a silver pony.

۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗  ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿𝓞𝓖◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָCHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT—the end of a silver pony

"Hey." Alexa greeted the boys as she walked up to the apartments. "What's going on? Who was that random number in our group chat?"

"That was Sam." Demetri explained to her.

"You know as much as we do. Sam told us to meet here."Miguel shook his head, Robby rubbed Alexas arm as she stood next to him.

"I can't get a response from-" Robby began, being cut off.

"Tory?" Eli gapped as the pair of girls walked up together. Alexa never though she'd see Tory and Sam walking side by side, a gapping look on her face.

"Okay." Alexa blinked a couple times, sharing a minor panicked look with Robby. "Have I inhaled some second hand smoke?"

"If you did, the rest of us did too." Eli matched her shock.

"What's, uh.." Miguel took a better route then the smoke talk. "What's up? Hi."

"What happened to your hand?" Robby looked at Torys wrapped wrist.

"Uh, training accident." she said in return.

"Training accident?" Alexa gave her an odd look. "Like what?"

"I'm okay." she wanted the subject dropped, they chose to respect that.

"We think we have a way to prove Silver assaulted Stingray." Sam looked at the group.

"If the attack happened at the old dojo, Silver installed security cameras." Tory spoke alongside her. "There's also footage of him admitting to Kenny he left the rat at Alexas door. Kenny told me this morning."

"Meaning that's assault for Stingray, plus harassment to a minor." Alexa tilted her head knowingly. "Thank god I don't turn eighteen until April."

"So maybe he's all on tape." Miguel confirmed, glancing at Robby for an agreement nod.

"But that place was cleaned out." Robby shook his head, wrapping his arm around Alexa when he saw her shoulders shrink.

"That might not matter." Demetri rose his eyebrows. "I mean, the system that we sell at TechTown all saved the footage to a central server. When Silver moved out, he probably took the whole system."

"I think he did." Tory confirmed. "There is a server in his office at the flagship dojo."

"Do you think you could get to that?" Alexa gave Demetri a hopeful look.

"Me? Absolutely." he pointed.

"If we access it, we can find that footage." Eli added in . "We can even post that Stingray clip to their YouTube channel. Lex's too, so The Valley can back off her."