xv. 𝐈'𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛-

"What were you thinking, huh? Doing that?" Terry was laying into Alexa harshly after dragging her by the arm to the hallway

"What were you thinking, huh? Doing that?" Terry was laying into Alexa harshly after dragging her by the arm to the hallway. "You made yourself look weak. You made the team look like a joke!"

"I'm sorry!" she snapped in anger. "I just got worried!"

"Worried about what? That your enemy was hurt?" Terry looked down at her in disbelief, waving his arms around like she was an idiot. "You let your emotions get the best of you, again. Why else do you think you didn't make it long out there?"

"I made a mistake." Alexa stated as she stared up at him. "It won't happen again."

"Better not." he spoke to her sternly, a nod of his head. "Get out of here. I'm sick of looking at you."

Alexa walked down the hallway while he headed back in, rounding the corner and stopping as she saw Miguel leaning on the door. She was gonna walk before he spoke up. "Hey."

Alexa eyed him, and he seemed to be standing fine. "So, you didn't get your back blown out again?"

Miguel shook his head. "Not this time. Hoping I don't jinx it."

Alexa didn't really know what to say. After what she just did, she was embarrassed and felt like a disgrace to Cobra Kai. Now, here she was, talking casually with the enemy. Miguel was always better at talking then she was though. "You did pretty good out there."

"What? When I got eliminated?" she crossed her arms in disbelief. "Yeah, fantastic."

Miguel gave a tired shrug. "Do you actually care?"

"What? Of course I care." she shot back in disbelief. "What are you even talking about?"

"It just seems like you care more about Devon using your moves more then you do winning." Miguel spoke from the heart, because there wasn't any point in holding back right now. "Like you're just proving to Sensei that it doesn't bother you."

"Well, it doesn't." she spoke defensively, shaking her head. "Didn't even notice."

Miguel nodded his head, and Alexa was going to walk away when he spoke up again. "Lexi?"

She turned around, looking back at him with a shrug. "What?"

Miguel shook his head. "Just remember who you are."

"Everyone keeps saying that to me." Alexa took a breath, and she gave a tight lipped smile. "Don't really know what it means."

"You will." he promised her.

Alexa stared a second. "I'm glad you're okay."

She turned around and walking away. She walked back into the All Valley, catching sight at Demetri and Robby fighting it out. Alexa stayed by the entrance for a second, because she didn't want to handle what Cobra Kai would say to her yet.