XXI. 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬

"All right

"All right. How we looking?" Johnny came around the corner with three breakfast burritos.

"I think I got it matched up to my phone." Robby admitted as he held it in his hand. "Only a few miles to go. Looks like a lot of bars and restaurants."

"Should have brought my fake ID." Alexa shook her head in disbelief.

"Yeah, true." Johnny agreed with her. "Here, let's ask this guy."

"Is he does fake ID's?" she rose her eyebrows.

"Hola." Johnny greeted the anxious guy.

"Español?" he questioned.

"What?" Johnny gave a look.

"Español?" he repeated himself.

"No, America." Johnny shook his head, standing infront of him.

"Mexico." the man said in return. "Estás en una zona de remolque. Necesito que muevas la furgoneta."

"Do you know what he said?" Robby whispered to Alexa.

"All I caught was van and...zone?" she frowned her eyebrows together behind her orange sunglasses.

"Gracias. It's custom decal." Johnny grinned when the man pointed at the Eagle Fang across the hood. "Quiero hombre. Hector the Salazar."

"No conozco a Héctor Salazar. Tienes que mover la furgoneta, por favor." the man shook his head, Alexa only caught van and please.

"I think this guy wants money." Johnny looked back at the pair. "Go speak Puerto Rican to him."

"Jesus Christ." Alexa rolled her eyes, walking forward to the man with a clear of her throat. "Yo hablo poco español. ¿Podrías explicar un poco más lento? Lo siento."

Robby rose his eyebrows and reddened in the face.

"La furgoneta." the man pointed at the van. "Necesita moverse."

"The van needs to be moved?" Alexa nodded her head. "You need to move the van."

"Why would we move the van?" Johnny tossed his hands up. "I thought he liked it?"

"I don't know, but he says to move it." she argued. "No money."

"Oh, yeah right!" Johnny laughed at the man. "You tell me where Hector Salazar is...I give you dinero."

"Dinero?" the man scoffed, waving him off as he walked away.

"All right." Johnny scoffed, Alexa crossed her arms with a waiting look. She knew what was coming and was glad it had, maybe it would teach Johnny to listen a little more. "Can you believe this guy?"

"If this Hector guy is so dangerous, I don't think we should be throwing his name around." Robby pointed out as his Dad looked at him. Alexa joined his side again.