vii. 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨

"Oh, yeah, that's looking good

"Oh, yeah, that's looking good." Tory said as Alexa's nose has finally healed up and her swollen eyes disappeared. "Could have used that as an excuse to get rid of that point in her nose."

"Shut up." Alexa whacked her in the arm with a grin, looking toward Robby as he stretched his legs. "I won't puke on you if you wanna stop going so easy on me."

"We'll see." Robby said back with a grin upwards.

"My boy Rory, he got some free tickets to the drive-in tonight." Kyler walked toward the three as they continued their stretches. "They're going old school, something called Bloodsport?"

"I know that movie. My dad left an old VHS at our place. It was the only evidence I had that he existed." Robby spoke up with a nod of his head.

"That's the one that gets dirt, or something, thrown in his eye." Alexa nodded her head.

"I heard it's dope. So, if you guys are in, to celebrate Lex getting her nose fixed-" Kyler tossed an arm around Alexa mid sentence. "-let's do this."

"Depends on how late I have to work tonight." Tory shrugged his way as Kyler let Alexa go. "My new boss put me on the schedule for today. Guys a total creep."

"You have a new boss?" Alexa popped her back.

"You got a new job? Where?" Robby went on with her.

"What are you two, Mario and Luigi? Non of your business." Tory shot at the two.

Alexa pointed to herself. "I'm Luigi."

Kenny walked in, his gi on after making the cut. "Look who made it."

"Keensters." Alexa spoke in a deep voice, waving him over. "What's up with your face?"

"I was at the high school yesterday." Kenny looked toward her and Robby. The teens shared a look before finding Kenny's face again. "And these older kids started messing with me."

"You round kick them?" Alexa rose her eyebrows his way. Robby elbowed her slightly.

"One guy told me I should quite Cobra Kai." Keenly went on.

"Who was he?" Robby asked.

"I don't know. He had this spiky red hair." Kenny shook his head his way. Alexa sighed, shaking her head and rubbing her eyes.

"We still owe that Judas some payback." Tory spoke up confidently. "For being a traitor and breaking Alexa's nose."

"Hell yeah." Kyler grinned.

"Everyone fall in." Kreese spoke up as they all headed to their respectable spots on the mat. "As you know, our enemies are working together. They are combining their styles to beat us. But they are destined to fail. Because there is only one way. And what is that way?"