x. 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞

Tory found Alexa at practice the next day, nodding at her

Tory found Alexa at practice the next day, nodding at her. "Hey, can we talk?"

Alexa kicked her shoes off, bowing at the mat, before walking on it. "What's up?"

"About yesterday, I shouldn't have said all that to you." Tory shook her head slightly as Alexa scanned her face over. "We good?"

"My fault." Alexa shook her head. "We argued for one day. Cobra Kai for life."

Tory grinning, throwing an arm around her as Kreese spoke up. "Class, fall in."

Alexa looked around at the amount of new people they had, the class doubled in size. She found Kreeses eye when he started to talk. "Today we have a very important lesson, don't we, Sensei Silver?"

"Yes, we do." the taller man spoke confidently. "Weakness."

And Alexa felt warm when both the senseis looked at her.

"Your opponent's weakness must be exploited whenever possible." Kreese went on.

"At the tournament, you'll have to recognize that weakness. And make no mistake, we all have one." and when Silver said it, he really did look at Alexa. Robby snuck his hand out to touch her back, reassuring her it was okay.

"Sensei Kreese doesn't." Tory spoke up.

"Of course he does. We all do." Terry corrected her. "Today, your goal is to find your opponent's weakness and attack it. No points. You hit the mat, you lose. You got it? All right, prepare for combat."

"Castillo, my office." Kreese spoke up, walking toward the office.

Alexa took a breath, Robby bumped her side with a grin. "Hold your ground, stay focused."

"Got it." she nodded, walking off to join Kreese in the office.

"Have a seat." he encouraged her.

Alexa sat down and felt obligated to talk first. "I'm really sorry for leaving yesterday, Sensei Kreese."

"Don't apologize, just don't make the mistake again." Kreese looked her way seriously. "We all have a weakness. The problem is, yours is the enemies."

Alexa looked down slightly, her heart was thumping.

"You and I share that trait." Kreese brought her back, and she pulled a confused look. "You weaken around the skinny boy, Diaz, Hawk, the same way I do for Johnny Lawrence."

"For Johnny?" Alexa blinked. "But he's-"

"The enemy?" Kreese stopped her, and Alexa was silent. "A weakness can be used against you, or you can use it against yourself."

"Myself?" Alexa bit the inside of her mouth. "How?"

"You'll feel yourself weaken up, like you did yesterday. So, instead of using that on yourself, use it on your component." Kreese explained to her as Alexa scanned his face over. "Whenever you feel like you're about to get weak, let that weakness unleash in a nasty way. Fight against it. Your component isn't your component, they're your weakness that you need to get down before you get over it."