Epilogue

(TW: Talks of s*****e)

"Oh my God, what should I wear?!" Niall asked as he was tossing random outfits to the side. He kept wondering what he was thinking when it came to buying a few of them, but he really couldn't dwell on the thought for long. He really needed to get ready for his date with his boyfriends. It's been a week since they started uni together and Niall has been nothing but happy. He didn't have to worry about flying across the world to see them. Because they were always going to be there for him.

It's also their 4 month anniversary, so he really wanted to look nice for them. Sure it's not as big as one year, but it's still an anniversary, so he's going to look like a snack.

"Baby, are you alright in there?" Zayn asked from outside of Niall's room. "Yeah! Just really thinking about what to wear." "Okay...we will be walking on grass and dirt if that helps," Zayn says and there was silence. Zayn wondered if his liver was about to scream or something, but before he could ask another question, Niall's door swung open and his lips were pressed against Niall's. "It did help. Thanks Z!" Niall chirped and rushed back into his room.

He picked his personal favorite outfit and changed into it. He knew what kind of makeup look he was going for and it was going to be an all natural look.

When he felt ready, he stepped out of his room and he saw Liam and Zayn in the living space of their dorm

When he felt ready, he stepped out of his room and he saw Liam and Zayn in the living space of their dorm. They both looked and smiled at the sight of their lover. "You are looking really cute there, love," Liam says and kisses Niall's head of hair when he is in reach of him. Niall giggled and thanked his boyfriend. "Alright well, Harry and Louis are waiting outside for us, so let's not have them wait long," Zayn and the two males agreed.

When Niall made it to the bottom, he saw Harry and Louis just talking, but they just stopped when they heard the door open. Niall was all smiles as he was hearing the two compliment him and he kissed the two as to say thanks. They all piled into Harry's car after the small kisses and Niall was just so curious as to where this date was going to be located. They didn't give Niall any hint as to where they were going.

After an hour of driving and about 15 minutes of walking in a forest, Harry started to speak.

"We brought you here for a certain reason love." "And that's because this where we go to escape before we met you. As you know, we were really close to that deadly cliff and we didn't know that there was going to be that chance of ever being our true selves again. There was talks of taking our own lives before we got with you." "My mom was afraid because she knew that after high school, I was going to do it."

Niall couldn't believe what he was hearing. He was in tears while he was hearing his lovers talk about how their true future plans were going to be like. "You really did pull us out baby. You really need to understand that there is nothing that you can do that'll make us know your worth, because we already know how much you're worth. You are our life savor, and we are more than grateful to have you in our life. We love you." "And there will be a day where we will propose to you, so that's another reason as to why we brought you here," Zayn says, wiping Niall's tears from his face.

"This is the place where we wish to propose to you," Harry says and is immediately met with Niall's lips pressed against his.

Turns out...my bad boys aren't so bad after all... Niall thought.

And he is so right!